Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by 430AM

Damn shoedog is LEGIT and super fast with the shipping... Ordered on Wed. and they were chillin on my doorstep today. I'm from SF BTW.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shoedog is officially my favorite eBay seller. I too ordered on wed. Checked my email this AM said delivered! opened the door and there they were
eek.gif

They do run a lil big but not 2 worry. I have to say the quality is pretty nice. Don't sleep on these they wont sit

i just got my pair from shoedog. with shipping that fast it was worth the 175.

too bad i got it delivered to my aunts place.

can't wait to try them on.

Just got mine from sneakerpost for $200 shipped. I'll be damned to have another site crash on me during release day

Just got mine sneakers great quality seems like the box may have got the raw end of the deal that IMO though

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by MECKS

I picked Mine up yesterday and I have the 03 cements also. Anyone near the south bay LA area that wants info And Where to pic up today for retail just hit me up.

I was thinking of posting comparison picks if anyone wants to see the subtle differences between these the cdp and older retros. I wouldn't mind just let me know. ... also I'm NT blowing up my spot.. first 3 people will get the address. ..
How bout you tell us what you think about them?
nerd.gif

They're clean as hell. Way better than the CDp 3 AND the anniversary 3, leather is still a little too much on the shiny side for me, but soft compared to the forementioned retros. They're nice. Better padding and def. More comfy than others. If I didn't have pre. 03 retros to compare to, id def. Say these are the best retro to come out since the carmine vi . One thing on the quality tho, I noticed on all the pairs I looked at the midsole is seperated to parts of the upper n by all I mean the 10 pairs I looked at... :/

these always reminded me of the family matters episode where Eddie winslow and his dad were fighting over the 100 dollar price tag, oh family matters fantastic late 80s early 90s show!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Damn shoedog is LEGIT and super fast with the shipping... Ordered on Wed. and they were chillin on my doorstep today. I'm from SF BTW.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed. Received them in 3 days.

Preschool sizes don't look bad at all.
More detailed pictures of Men, Youth, and Preschool sizes on my blog.
smile.gif

Such a great looking shoe. I saw the ps and gs versions today at my guys store and they look so nice. The jumpman and the air on the heel is painted on too. Same quality leather too.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Such a great looking shoe. I saw the ps and gs versions today at my guys store and they look so nice. The jumpman and the air on the heel is painted on too. Same quality leather too.

Surprised at how nice the PS turned out.. but then again at a retail price of $65.. It better be nice

if i dont respond back, sorry. im not burning my spot... but im about to post comparison pics and things i noticed...

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Surprised at how nice the PS turned out.. but then again at a retail price of $65.. It better be nice 

That's what Im saying too. JB has been listening to us. When the varsity red VI dropped, the kids version was excellent and the mens was ehh. They were incomparable. Things are clearly changing.

^^I had to send my pair of Wht/Varsity VI's to Nike because sole seperation after 1 wear...got a voucher for retail and bought them back on sale
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

That's what Im saying too. JB has been listening to us. When the varsity red VI dropped, the kids version was excellent and the mens was ehh. They were incomparable. Things are clearly changing.
Not sure if they are really listening to us.. It might just be this shoe.
eyes.gif

Here you go 03 Vs. 11

please excuse how dirty my 03's are , i actually wear my shoes =p

I noticed right off the bat, that on the new retro the elephant print is thicker and darker,
 the red shoe lace holes at the bottom of the new retro are also a darker red
less padding on the ankle of the new retro
the leather is a little shiner esp on the small white plasticy piece...
the only other difference would be the tongue of the 03 kind of has a tip, and its rounded off and smaller on the 11

All in all they did this retro nice as hell... if your on the fence i hope this helped you out

MY ONLY BEEF WITH THIS NEW RETRO IS THIS

MIDSOLE UPPER SEPERATION ON THE DS '11 PAIR

MIDSOLE UPPER SEPERATION ON MY WORN 200 TIMES '03 PAIR

*and from what i saw they all have this problem...

Back
Top Bottom