Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

its from ikea. its called "Ivar" system
wc1dp1.jpg
I could use a few of those.  Damn closet aint cutting it no mo.....

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The tag looks soo tacky when worn.
Absolutely. Never understood people that wear tags like that on their sneakers.

It's an old school thang. Back in the late 80's we used wear our shoes with the Nike Air hang tag still on em because it gave us that fresh brand new I just bought these bad boys 5 minutes ago from the store look. That's where it stems from. It's similar to those who wear new era fitted hats with the size sticker on the hat still... It's all about being fresh... Tacky as it seems but that's how us hood people do it.. Lol

I'll probably end up using the tag as a keychain or something.. But I haven't admired a shoe as aesthetically pleasing as these on NT since the Infrared 90s. These are beautiful

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

It's an old school thang. Back in the late 80's we used wear our shoes with the Nike Air hang tag still on em because it gave us that fresh brand new I just bought these bad boys 5 minutes ago from the store look. That's where it stems from. It's similar to those who wear new era fitted hats with the size sticker on the hat still... It's all about being fresh... Tacky as it seems but that's how us hood people do it.. Lol
Hell yeah, Back when them Starter NFL and NCAA coats was hot, we got the matching snap back hats and kept the hand tag on them to...those were the dayz

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Ivar system for the official shelving of niketalk lol that's a great shelve for sneakers.

Does the chipping on the Jordan III have to do with your weight?

I'm 190 & ALL of my iii's. & iv's have chipped

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Hell yeah, Back when them Starter NFL and NCAA coats was hot, we got the matching snap back hats and kept the hand tag on them to...those were the dayz
I was never one to sport the tags or stickers on my stuff, but I respect it. I remember everyone used to sport stuff like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Ivar system for the official shelving of niketalk lol that's a great shelve for sneakers.

Does the chipping on the Jordan III have to do with your weight?

I'm 190 & ALL of my iii's. & iv's have chipped

I'm 155 my CDP have been worn over 20 times and they are in pretty good shape in terms of chipping.  Not DS but not like some of the fire red pairs i've seen.  

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

why cant we just be happy these are coming out? they look good not great we know that but is it that big a deal? they could have butchered these worse than they are. im so glad im getting these no complaints and any box complaints are crazy...... i wore my box 3 times and they are creased! lol

Its guys like you who are happy buying whatever crap JB throws at you. If you keep buying a crappy product, they'll keep producing it.

The general public will buy regardless

i hate when people keep that big sticker on their fitted it so stupid same with keeping the jordan tag on it just looks corny but that just me

how do these feel compared to black cement from CDP? those felt like cardboard on feet with no cushion...hopefully these are different

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

why cant we just be happy these are coming out? they look good not great we know that but is it that big a deal? they could have butchered these worse than they are. im so glad im getting these no complaints and any box complaints are crazy...... i wore my box 3 times and they are creased! lol

Its guys like you who are happy buying whatever crap JB throws at you. If you keep buying a crappy product, they'll keep producing it.

The general public will buy regardless
come on plumber, thats like saying if we stop buying gas the prices will go down, its not gunna happen so suck it up stop crying and buy them if you like them, if no move on and dont cop. its not like they are requiring you to buy them. too many cry babies on NT

Many stores in NYC already selling at retail
laugh.gif

I got mine from Brooklyn yesterday (5th Ave and 53rd Street)

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Ennkm, that's right there in my neck of the woods - did you get them from that footlocker right next to payless and citibank?
not footlocker

I got it from LA VIDA 5402 5th Ave

718 492 3464

give them a call, otherwise there are alot of mum and pop stores nearby also have early release
pimp.gif

good stuff enkim.

love the collecione.

can't wait for the trues and the black cements.

Let's go get some nachos. I'll eat the meat, you eat the cheese...

AND WE'LL SHARE THE TORTEEYA CHIPS!!!

I'm in the same boat, anyone know any spots in the bay area? I'm trying to avoid waiting in line in the cold.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I'm in the same boat, anyone know any spots in the bay area? I'm trying to avoid waiting in line in the cold.

Cold in da bay area, ha u funny.

Back
Top Bottom