Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Does Eastbay double box when you order more than 1 pair?
Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

eastbay doesnt double box right? such a nice box
You will be happy to know that we double box all Jordan Retro shoes, even if you only order one pair.

We currently have the shoes listed on our website with the countdown timer.  The Retro 3 jackets and other apparel should be up on our website later tonight.  All the new retro gear should show up at the link I included below:

http://bit.ly/hS8MBX

EastbayRep - Ray
To EB Ray, you said this earlier in the thread.. what is the free shipping code? or will free shipping automattically be applied once the item is in out cart at checkout
You can check our Facebook page at http://on.fb.me/dpORgH or our website for a free shipping promotion.  You would need to enter the promotion code when checking out to receive the free standard shipping on your order.

You can also use the code other NT members have listed in this thread, like the one below:
Originally Posted by Jking0821

If it's the same free shipping code that's on the front of the website then its IPEBVJ42  for free shipping on orders over 75 bucks.

EastbayRep - Ray

it's the 22nd here in Australia gettin' ready to go cop from footlocker in a couple of hours. Got a voucher for Xmas which I saved for these, will try gt a 2nd pair from Eastbay but no free shipping for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Anyone know where I can get these right now in New York for retail? Anyone know any stores that have em' in NY right now let me know! Thanks
Get Set  in Delancey St. has them for $160 right now

Originally Posted by 335i

Anyone know where I can get these right now in New York for retail? Anyone know any stores that have em' in NY right now let me know! Thanks
plus tax?

Thanks, but I just called them and the guy who picked up said he has them in stock but they can't be sold until tomorrow
grin.gif
DOes anyone else know any stores in new York that currently has the Cement III's in stock and CAN sell them today ( 1/21/11 )

Thanks, but I just called them and the guy who picked up said he has them in stock but they can't be sold until tomorrow
grin.gif
DOes anyone else know any stores in new York that currently has the Cement III's in stock and CAN sell them today ( 1/21/11 )

maybe that was just phone talk. if you go in there im sure you can get em. i might stop by after work

just swooped my 3 pair early today. had to do a lot of talking to get them early here in Sac.  Props to my hook for coming through, got my 30% off. God bless you girl.  Now I can rest, good luck to all of you.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

All these cement jackets are doo doo.
This 
To much matching i didn't even know dudes still dress like that 
laugh.gif

Seriously. I copped a Heather fleece track jacket from Old Navy for $14.99 and I thought even that was too much matching.

ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS RELEASE ( SO STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS) 
1. Is this a limited release or general ?

This is a general release which means every sneaker store including mom and pops sneaker stores will have these

2.Were can i  cop ? 

Again this is a GR so every sneaker store like finishline,footlocker,footaction,eastbay ,local/mom and pop sneaker stores will all have these in stock come release date on Jan 22 which is Saturday( Yes tomorrow )

3. Were can i cop online ?

again this is a GR so every sneaker store that has a website will have them for sell at 12 AM eastern time tonight 

4.What's the retail price on these ? 

$149.99 

5. What comes in the box ?

Jordan key chain, booklet on the design of the shoe, and elephant print wrapping paper

6. Will these sell out ? 

Yes eventually but not on day one my guess would be by next Saturday

7. Will these be as hard to get like the cool grey 11's ?

No .... Hell no the 11's are a whole another beast and the fact that the 11's got release during the  holidays definitely affected the sells of the 11's also 

So for all those asking questions here goes all your answers 

Originally Posted by sdotrich

grin.gif

maybe that was just phone talk. if you go in there im sure you can get em. i might stop by after work

theyll never say over the phone that they selling them early, if you go to the store with cash on hand youll walk out with them. they close at 8pm by the way

grin.gif

Checkout fordam road in the Bronx all the stores their should be flooded with these

Just got mine for $80 but they're a 10 and I wear a 10.5.

Homie on the military base copped em for me. I was like hmm, I'd like a 10.5 but for half the price, f it. copped.

MILITARY DISCOUNT AND NOT BEING IN THE MILITARY = WIN.

Nikekidwonder, although all your points are accurate, I disagree with you that these will sit for a week.

And no, I'm not hyping these up, just don't think they will last even 1 day.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Just got mine for $80 but they're a 10 and I wear a 10.5.

Homie on the military base copped em for me. I was like hmm, I'd like a 10.5 but for half the price, f it. copped.

MILITARY DISCOUNT AND NOT BEING IN THE MILITARY = WIN.

Man, I might go to Camp Pedleton for the Playoff XIII's......there's no way I'm paying $160+ tax for them.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nikekidwonder, although all your points are accurate, I disagree with you that these will sit for a week.

And no, I'm not hyping these up, just don't think they will last even 1 day.

this...

Back
Top Bottom