Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

There is a line already at Niketown Seattle for these according to their facebook page...%#% are these guys thinking?

Originally Posted by manslayer

There is a line already at Niketown Seattle for these according to their facebook page...%#% are these guys thinking?

Are you sure it's not the line for the wristbands? 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by manslayer

Are you sure it's not the line for the wristbands? 
Seattle doesn't do wristbands. This is the official line. Crazy!

Originally Posted by dharv

Wow.  I guess I now what time I'll be getting up tomorrow morning, because news like this sets the trend for others to panic 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

Wow.  I guess I now what time I'll be getting up tomorrow morning, because news like this sets the trend for others to panic 
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly. This is gonna be a hard one for people in Seattle. I heard that NT got less than 100 pair and our H0H got 125. Might be 30-50 people out there by midnight, and they're releasing at 7am.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Eastbay having free shipping and no tax is what will make me order from them, if i do.

NDC has free shipping as well. All you have to do is sign up and create a log in, which is free.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Eastbay having free shipping and no tax is what will make me order from them, if i do.

NDC has free shipping as well. All you have to do is sign up and create a log in, which is free.

They USUALLY upgrade to free overnight shipping also (at least with the past two 11 releases and the black/red 6)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Nikekidwonder, although all your points are accurate, I disagree with you that these will sit for a week.

And no, I'm not hyping these up, just don't think they will last even 1 day.

this...
Nah these are 3's 
These are a grail for true sneakerheads and jordan fans alike 

But the mass are not big fans of the 3's plus a crap load of heat is coming out next month

These will sell well only because of  hype , packaging and hungry jay fans who missed out on the Cool grey 11's  but i don't think a day one sell out will happen 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Nikekidwonder, although all your points are accurate, I disagree with you that these will sit for a week.

this...
Nah these are 3's 

But the mass are not big fans of the 3's plus a crap load of heat is coming out next month

These will sell well only because of  hype , packaging and hungry jay fans who missed out on the Cool grey 11's  but i don't think a day one sell out will happen 
QFT these wont sell out in one day unless youre in LA, NYC, CHICAGO, OR DALLAS 

this...
Nah these are 3's 

Yeah, I dont think so either

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IM GONNA BEAST WITH MY WALLET, JACKET, AND HAT...COMPLIMENTS OF NIKE SB

sbwallet_1.jpg
eliteboardshop_PHANTHAT.jpg
jktnikeelephantbreakergryxl.jpg

Beast on beasty warrior. If I seen you in person with all that and the wallet hanging out, I'd laugh my @@% off and shake my head. You got the socks, wristband, belt and pants to match too?
laugh.gif
Your OD'ing it in MY honest opinion..

I THINK IT WAS A JOKE WHEN HE POSTED THIS CUZ THAT'S WAY OD ON CEMENT PRINT.

The only person that should wear that much Elephant print is...
african-elephant_435_600x450.jpg

*DEAD*
Well played sir.
Might as well throw in the cement print pants and hit the grasslands.

a memphis post, with no caps???

eek.gif

j/k..
laugh.gif

I'm at work posting from my iPhone. Hence the lowercase. When I get home to my MacBook it will be back to normal. Lol.

just heads up, if you order from eastbay with free shipping, you know they are gonna put them in a bag...i would think twice, gotta keep that box in top shape, i just rather pay a little extra for the shiipping,
Eastbay ray am i correct?

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Nah these are 3's 

Exactly, LA got shipment in since last week or so and most places sold out already because of these damn little kids who pretend to know about the shoe game or what not, and they don't even know who MJ is or where he came from or anything.
But anywho aside from that, I was hunting and for some reason my size was hard to get most places had left only 8-9.5 and 11.5 and up..but fortunately one spot was able to hold my pair for RD and unfortunately I'm only getting one pair because the Playoff XIII's are a must for me, x2 please!
laugh.gif

To the rest of you who are going to order from eastbay or getting up early to line up...luck be with you!
happy.gif

this...
Nah these are 3's 

laugh.gif
It's not because of the packaging or the people who missed out on the CG XI's. They will sell out because these are Cement III's. Top 3 J of all time. They coulda put these in a regular box and they still would sell out...

I know a LOT of people who aren't even into sneakers anymore coming back and trying to get these. They won't sit. If anything some jackhole reseller will be out buying up all the pairs.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

just heads up, if you order from eastbay with free shipping, you know they are gonna put them in a bag...i would think twice, gotta keep that box in top shape, i just rather pay a little extra for the shiipping,

That's absurd. I'd like to speak with the individual behind this type of decision making.

I think you guys might be downplaying these to better your chances on release day 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have no doubt in my mind that these will sell out, not withing a week, but within hours. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

this...
Nah these are 3's 

laugh.gif
It's not because of the packaging or the hungry fans. It's because these are Cement III's. I know a LOT of people who aren't even into sneakers anymore coming back and trying to get these. They won't sit. If anything some jackhole reseller will be out buying up pairs.
indifferent.gif
dude random put dallas in there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

True, just buy some cheap sox or something and mos def you'll get your order double boxed.

Back
Top Bottom