Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

just heads up, if you order from eastbay with free shipping, you know they are gonna put them in a bag...i would think twice, gotta keep that box in top shape, i just rather pay a little extra for the shiipping,
Eastbay ray am i correct?

That's absurd. I'd like to speak with the individual behind this type of decision making.
Ain't nothing new. Eastbay never double boxes unless you buy a few items. Eastbay Ray said all Jordan Retros will be double boxed when shipped a few pages back. I dunno though. After the whole CG XI fiasco with them shipping a guy NO BOX, just the shoes in a packing box, I don't trust Eastbay at all.

I was thinking of that, but spending $5 extra on some socks, might as well buy the gift box, to ensure double box 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

just heads up, if you order from eastbay with free shipping, you know they are gonna put them in a bag...i would think twice, gotta keep that box in top shape, i just rather pay a little extra for the shiipping,

True, just buy some cheap sox or something and mos def you'll get your order double boxed.
yeah, thats true i just look for some wristband or anything i wouldnt mind having, and like they will box them. 

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nikekidwonder, although all your points are accurate, I disagree with you that these will sit for a week.

And no, I'm not hyping these up, just don't think they will last even 1 day.

this...
Nah these are 3's 
These are a grail for true sneakerheads and jordan fans alike 

But the mass are not big fans of the 3's plus a crap load of heat is coming out next month

These will sell well only because of  hype , packaging and hungry jay fans who missed out on the Cool grey 11's  but i don't think a day one sell out will happen 
QFT these wont sell out in one day unless youre in LA, NYC, CHICAGO, OR DALLAS
laugh.gif
It's not because of the packaging or the hungry fans. It's because these are Cement III's. I know a LOT of people who aren't even into sneakers anymore coming back and trying to get these. They won't sit. If anything some jackhole reseller will be out buying up pairs.
indifferent.gif
dude random put dallas in there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ITS NOT RANDOM ACTUALLY DALLAS IS ONE OF THE MAIN SNEAKERHEAD CITIES IN THE WORLD

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by sdotrich

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Anyone know where I can get these right now in New York for retail? Anyone know any stores that have em' in NY right now let me know! Thanks
Get Set  in Delancey St. has them for $160 right now
Thanks, but I just called them and the guy who picked up said he has them in stock but they can't be sold until tomorrow
grin.gif
DOes anyone else know any stores in new York that currently has the Cement III's in stock and CAN sell them today ( 1/21/11 )

maybe that was just phone talk. if you go in there im sure you can get em. i might stop by after work

theyll never say over the phone that they selling them early, if you go to the store with cash on hand youll walk out with them. they close at 8pm by the way

Again thanks for your help but I don't think they are going to sell them early.You said it yourself you did not pick your pair up already and you might head over there after work to "try" to buy a pair, so how can you be so sure they will sell me these ealry if you did not go there and buy them yourself and no one who works at the store told you they're selling em' early. I live in the Bronx I am not going to go all the way to Manhattan to try this when I know there a very HIGH chance they're going to say the same thing they said to me on the phone. " We have them in stock but can't sell then until tomorrow." Besides when I spoke to the guy on the phone I asked him twice just to make sure, and he comfirmed with me the store can't sell them until release date.

if you order from NDC, they offer free shipping to its members when they order $100 of merchandise...and they always box it up

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IM GONNA BEAST WITH MY WALLET, JACKET, AND HAT...COMPLIMENTS OF NIKE SB

sbwallet_1.jpg
eliteboardshop_PHANTHAT.jpg
jktnikeelephantbreakergryxl.jpg

Beast on beasty warrior. If I seen you in person with all that and the wallet hanging out, I'd laugh my @@% off and shake my head. You got the socks, wristband, belt and pants to match too?
laugh.gif
Your OD'ing it in MY honest opinion..

I THINK IT WAS A JOKE WHEN HE POSTED THIS CUZ THAT'S WAY OD ON CEMENT PRINT.

NO I FORGOT MY BELT...AND TEE

sbbelt.jpg
c2.jpg

roll.gif

ok you were joking. I know they got matching elephant print stunna shades right?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got my 2 pairs from 2 different hook ups. A little more than retail but I'm cool with that...no time to go to the mall and pick these up...HAPPY! peace! ON TO THE PLAYOFF 13'S

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

That's absurd. I'd like to speak with the individual behind this type of decision making.
Ain't nothing new. Eastbay never double boxes unless you buy a few items. Eastbay Ray said all Jordan Retros will be double boxed when shipped a few pages back. I dunno though. After the whole CG XI fiasco with them shipping a guy NO BOX, just the shoes in a packing box, I don't trust Eastbay at all.

I actually had my CG XI's TRIPLE BOXED
gotta love that Gold Membership

if you order from NDC, they offer free shipping to its members when they order $100 of merchandise...and they always box it up
And they take paypal. I think that's the route I'm taking. I had no issues getting in on a pair of CG's either, went through in like 10 mins. max. SMH @ $150.00 sneakers possibly being shipped in a bag.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

All these cement jackets are doo doo.
This 
To much matching i didn't even know dudes still dress like that 
laugh.gif

What is this whole thing with matching being frowned upon lately? So rocking a outfit that its the same color as your shoes is lame now? LMAO I guess being fly is rocking camo shorts with a completely different color sweater on some khalifa type sh.......... FOH

You sound salty... Did you waste $150 on one of those weak %%+ jackets??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'll laugh in someone's face if I saw them rocking "All Cement Everything"
roll.gif

Salty? Nah.......and no I don't wear jordan brand clothing I'm just saying you sound like fonsworth bently right now straight ayoish......

!%*! are you talkin about? Just shut up and go sport your Cement jump suit and stop replying to my posts. Are you gonna copp the Cement DU RAG to match these too???

mine came in today. Bought off ebay pre for 185 shipped. That not bad figuring no tax with shipping.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Just got mine for $80 but they're a 10 and I wear a 10.5.

Homie on the military base copped em for me. I was like hmm, I'd like a 10.5 but for half the price, f it. copped.

MILITARY DISCOUNT AND NOT BEING IN THE MILITARY = WIN.

Man, I might go to Camp Pedleton for the Playoff XIII's......there's no way I'm paying $160+ tax for them.
mad.gif
Hey,
Don't want ya to be misleaded they not "$160.00 + tax"  they are around $160.00 "WITH TAX" included.

Ok so I went to my local modell's sporting good store just now  and I ask the guy working in the sneaker department at the back of the store do you have the 3's. He says no  but then says " oh yes wait we do have them!".I felt so happy! So I said" let me try on a size 9" he says "ok". I tried it on they fit perfect ( so yes these are true to size cas I wear size 9 ) . I put them back in the box he takes the box we head towards the front of the store to the cash register, guy at the register says " We can't sell these till tomorrow" after taking them out the box. I was kinda stunned because I really thought I was going to get my pair today! 

Once they were taken out the box at the front of the store, the security guard walks up to the kicks looks at them  and he says " WOOOOOO"!! He's talking to the worker who got the kicks from the back for me and he says "how much these gonna be $130.00?? The others are like nah $150.00 + tax.He rotates the sneaker in his hand and again he says " WOOOOOO!" 
laugh.gif
I mean his face was completely was lit up with excitement after seeing the Cement III's and I doubt he's even a Jordan Collector. " If he was he would have known these would be $150.00 and not $130.00 before he asked how much they going to be.Bottom line these kicks look amazing both to Jordan Collectors and people who don't know a lot about Air Jordans.

The cashier guy was cool though and politely explained to me he can't sell them to me unitl tomorrow and even  he even asked if I was A collector. I said yeah and he told me he got Space Jam XI's in my size Deadstock for only $200.00 cash.I'm like I'll see ya tomorrow and we can arrange something cas mostly likely i'm buying the XI's from him for only $200.00!!
eek.gif
 Also I asked him to tell me how much it's going to be with tax he scanned the box and told me $163.30 so if anyone in the New York area is goign to buy from Modell's thats the EXACT price you will pay , $163.30 ( just a heads up for anyone who was wondering what total price will be "WITH TAX INCLUDED"

Bottom line I saw the Cement III's in person they are beautiful, I tried em' on theyre extremely comfortable true to size, seems like eveything about these are perfect! Has to be the hottest release this year besides form the concord XI's coming out in December.

As I mentioned a few pages back, all Jordan Retros are double boxed, even if you order one pair of shoes with standard shipping. 

After the whole CG XI fiasco with them shipping a guy NO BOX, just the shoes in a packing box, I don't trust Eastbay at all.
The original box the shoes came in was probably heavily damaged when we received our shipment, so our Warehouse shipped the shoes in a normal packaging box.  Unfortunately, we do not have extra Jordan/Nike boxes laying around for these kind of issues, so our Warehouse had to improvise.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ok so if I order and my shoes aren't double boxed I'm coming for you.. Ray.

sizing help...my girl wants a pair now...she wears a 7 in women...women are +2 over men right? so that would mean size 5 mens...but the smallest men size is a 7.5....please help!!!
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

sizing help...my girl wants a pair now...she wears a 7 in women...women are +2 over men right? so that would mean size 5 mens...but the smallest men size is a 7.5....please help!!!
embarassed.gif
Grade School size 5.5 

Back
Top Bottom