Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Holiday

Not and easy pass...but toooooooo much Lebron and Kobe heat coming up
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
passing up jordan for kobe & lebron

i'd like to inspect my pair before the purchase, but i'm at college with no footlocker near me, so i hope that my pair isn't bad.

btw, which site has proven to be more reliable, in terms of crashes and orders going through? NDC or Eastbay?

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i got to go try mine on and secure a clean, flawless pair earlier this week. i was gonna pass but can't resist 30% off...

they fit pretty true to size, maybe a 1/2 size big, but i'd just go true to size.

this is in the stockroom at my local HOH. they got a $+*% ton, so i doubt people will have trouble copping in most places...

5376638044_d39d01bbf2_z.jpg

5376037169_b62901564c_z.jpg

i might have to catch a 2nd pair too, since they got so much, my connect might be able to cop 2 with his discount instead of the normal limit to 1.

how many of pairs did you finger bang before you found a "flawless pair"? 
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i'd like to inspect my pair before the purchase, but i'm at college with no footlocker near me, so i hope that my pair isn't bad.

btw, which site has proven to be more reliable, in terms of crashes and orders going through? NDC or Eastbay?

They both should be fine, Eastbay don't charge tax and they both have free shipping. Most crashes are from your Browsers connection to the site so if you have a decent ISP the connection should be fine. I copped the DB III's with no problem when others could not get on the site and they were a NDC exclusive unlike these

Originally Posted by rauls054

Lol at you guys that have swoosh accounts. Sorry that you can't get your discount lol its not the end of the world. All you do is cry when you all don't get the discount. So it feels good when you have to pay retail once in a while like most of us do.
smile.gif
Still not paying retail. I got my HOH connect getting my pairs on discount. Just means I have to get up early to go get them...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by Holiday

Not and easy pass...but toooooooo much Lebron and Kobe heat coming up
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
passing up jordan for kobe & lebron
Times have changed 
i was going to pass on these for the rices 
laugh.gif
Yea I was thinking the same.
Gonna go look at these tomorrow morning. Still might grab them.
But kinda feeling the kobe line more nowadays

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Anyone know if the $15 off $75 Foot Locker coupon that came with NBA 2K11 will work with these?

wondering this as well since the coupon doesn't list aj's as excluded.

it says some exclusions apply check online or sales rep, i think online it says jb

Okay I am a bit torn between NDC, FL, Eastbay.

NDC - Freeshiping is the only benefit. (was nextday shipping for the cg)

Footlocker - I have a $25 giftcard... I hear they too have free shipping

Eastbay - Free shipping, No tax, Risk of getting just a box lol.... And whats the rumor do they double box or not?

-I am confused lol which one do I pick from?

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Eastbay - Free shipping, No tax, Risk of getting just a box lol.... And whats the rumor do they double box or not?

Footlocker...no brainer? EastBay Ray already said why those CG XI's shipped in a box, the OG box got damaged and they dont have replacements, but I would say give it to him any way

I would say go with nike.com from what i hear from others its less of a hassle and they double-box

use FL giftcard in store
?????
profit

Originally Posted by boogeda

got my confirmation from ct. first time ordering from them. hopefully everything goes smoothly.

You shouldn't have any worries bro.
CT has excellent service. I was very surprised with the cool grey release. They were always up to date constantly with their inventory. From what I know, no orders were cancelled. If you received a confirmation e-mail you were all set.

I ordered my cements as soon as they were up. These will definitely be worn asap.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by rauls054

Lol at you guys that have swoosh accounts. Sorry that you can't get your discount lol its not the end of the world. All you do is cry when you all don't get the discount. So it feels good when you have to pay retail once in a while like most of us do.
smile.gif
Still not paying retail. I got my HOH connect getting my pairs on discount. Just means I have to get up early to go get them...
smokin.gif
hook it up teammate 
laugh.gif

Eastbay is the parent company of Footlocker, so if Eastbay aint double boxing, Footlocker aint doing so either

Back
Top Bottom