Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Eastbay worked for me, but I still had to pay tax..anyone have ideas?

Do you live in Wisconsin?
No, I live in NY...
Taxes are on NJ, NY, Wisc, Tx, and CAL.
Why? Apparently if there is a Eastbay retail store in your area.

That's what east customer rep told me tonight. 
I send my stuff to bayonne (NJ) and no tax there.
So has anyone from NY ordered without paying tax?

sonnnnnnnnnnn its impossible for u to live in nyc n not cop from a mom n pops for retail no tax cash....impossible

tuxracer88 wrote:
FNL still showing a FSR if anyone wants to take a chance....

I don't think they do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CI24

i get an effin promo email for the iii's from eastbay but not confirmation email yet!!! god damnit
I get my FNL email confirmation then that same eastbay promo lol

anyone know what to do if finishline has an error processing my order, but paypal says the order is pending.  Most likely my order didn't go through but will i be charged?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Error on page

yall tripp'n, went to most sites, full size run. ima wait on the 3month reviews before i cop. no luck needed to cop these, only common sense needed. lmao hype beast saying they sold out of popular sizes . shoes look clean though. but dont get it twisted yall.

Dude your not fooling anyone its pretty clear you don't have the bread to cop 
laugh.gif
I hope everyone gets their orders but i think by tomorrow morning all the sites will have a Full Size Run because during midnight releases 

Stores online usually put a limit on the amount of orders that can be placed so they don't over sell 
The REAL reason NIKE does this, and the main reason I am pissed, is because the less they have available for the online release = more hype. Just wanted to give Nike my last hundo on the one shoe I have been wanting since I started collecting.
%$+! nike. Real talk.

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Eastbay worked for me, but I still had to pay tax..anyone have ideas?

Do you live in Wisconsin?
No, I live in NY...
Taxes are on NJ, NY, Wisc, Tx, and CAL.
Why? Apparently if there is a Eastbay retail store in your area.

That's what east customer rep told me tonight. 
I send my stuff to bayonne (NJ) and no tax there.
So has anyone from NY ordered without paying tax?

sonnnnnnnnnnn its impossible for u to live in nyc n not cop from a mom n pops for retail no tax cash....impossible

I'm going to school out in western new york...I checked on their site and NY is one of three states that have to pay tax.

i got that promo thing as well from fnl and eastbay, still waiting for that confirmation ordered at like 1230

NDC's showing up on my bank account, Order confirmation, I'm good, goodnight hope everyone gets to cop.

Fnl did me dirty... Said an error processing order, but already sent a pending payment to my card... Not trying it again

Ordered mine around 940pm, no email from eastbay yet. When I checked the order history, it's says that the shoes are backordered until 1/28. Anyone else?

So I got through after like 40 minutes on Eastbay but no confirmation e-mail...is there a chance for cancellation?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Eastbay doesn't charge tax to California residents.

They only tax New York, Wisconsin and Colorado.
160x120_fblike.JPG
2j1szyb.jpg

This is why I love Eastbay.

With 9.75% sales tax in LA: No sales tax >>>>>>>>>> Free shipping

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

In my area these will sit for 2-3 weeks
Some other dude said that about online stores...but we all know whats really happening, just admit you dont have any money. Its ok, you cant cop them all.

NDC only have 14 and up

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

Ordered mine around 940pm, no email from eastbay yet. When I checked the order history, it's says that the shoes are backordered until 1/28. Anyone else?
mine says STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL ....ordered about 9:30pm-#+%

FYI - if you want better chance at securing your FNL order pay via Paypal. They're having issues with the CC processing tonight.
Eastbay will have a reup more than likely come Monday or Tuesday, same with Nike.

Fnl doesn't even exist for me.Ndc is the best sight I could of copped 2 pairs.but I got them on hold from my local spot plus I can't wait to have them in my possession I hate waiting for shipping.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

ndc didnt have a limit right??

i could only add 2 to cart... but i put in 2 orders.

One order will be cancelled if you tried to order more than 2.

are you sure about that? it just limits the number in your cart... i went in ordered one then ordered a second set... its not like i placed both at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom