Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

got my finishline shipping confirmation today, and my boy said there's a lot in the system still. so everyone who ordered from them should get theirs soon. be patient guys.

Has anyone here signed up for the Eastbay Gold Membership (free 3-day shipping and special 800 number for Gold members only)? How'd that go when you guys went to order the Cement 3s from them last Saturday? I'm thinking I should sign up if that 800 number worked out well for you guys.

i think the white laces keep it a little cleaner looking, but the blacks do not look bad at all, a good look to switch things up every once in a while

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Has anyone here signed up for the Eastbay Gold Membership (free 3-day shipping and special 800 number for Gold members only)? How'd that go when you guys went to order the Cement 3s from them last Saturday? I'm thinking I should sign up if that 800 number worked out well for you guys.

I want to know the same thing, as well as if the 25% off on your first purchase can be used on new releases. I want to get the Playoff's.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by izzybaby23

Does anyone know whats going with Oqium i got charged for the shoes but i have not got any email from them
Same here...keep getting the runaround from them.
i email them 2 days ago and they said it will be shipped out this week
mad.gif

good morning, best thing seeing today is my shipping confirmation from finishline!!! I think too many people panic too early sometimes on online orders

Houston NT'ers:

I saw these still on the shelves at footlocker and champs in the willowbrook mall last night. It's worth looking into if you're still searching. I'm not sure of the sizes they have in stock. The Woodlands Mall is also worth looking into, I got my pair at the footlocker there on the 2nd day.

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Houston NT'ers:

I saw these still on the shelves at footlocker and champs in the willowbrook mall last night. It's worth looking into if you're still searching. I'm not sure of the sizes they have in stock. The Woodlands Mall is also worth looking into, I got my pair at the footlocker there on the 2nd day.

It' a lot of Houston fam on here nowadays. Also check out The Galleria and Deerbrook. 

Finally got my "got mine 2.0" shirt in. It'd have been nice to have it over the weekend, but I understand with the weather the shirts were delayed getting to them.

For those of you who ordered from Mental Kicks, here's their eBay policy:

- Shoes' authenticity is guaranteed. Refund is only possible if buyer receive anything that is proved to be not authentic.
- 10 times your money back if this happens.

Anyone going to go try to get this policy to happen.

Happy with my pair.. Elephant print matches on both shoes and minimal pre creasing.. Only thing I got a size 9 and wish i got an 8.5.. May look to get a 2 nd pair.. Stupid question I know but, These still around anywhere in NYC/ NJ?

I think the pairs from MK are legit but closer to b grades. They definitely dont look fake. And if Im not mistaken, fakes dont have air in the units. Pop the air units, and if air comes out, they are real. Voila! Its not like you can feel the cushioning from the air anyway.

As far as Oqium goes, I received my tracking number on Friday and received them yesterday. They shipped UPS Express. I ordered two pairs of 10.5 for my cousin, and a sz 12 for his friend. They came boxed properly, no bends or creases in the box. I expected worse from UPS. lol

I saw a few pairs of these around my way yesterday. Scattered sizes though. I honestly thought these would be instant sell outs, and they seem to be selling more like the Flints.

jaysexxin

I wouldn't trip too much off the shoes. I know there's a few minimal differences, but I think they were just produced on different dates. From your pictures, they're nowhere close to being fakes. If anything, I'd chalk it up to them being b-grades or just an earlier produced pair. Remember that Jordan Brand has a ton of people working in it's factories, so I'm sure pairs will have differences. As far as the box being bigger...That's not a surprise either. I ended up with a couple pairs of White/University Blue IX's last year and one box is definitely bigger than the other. My guess is that whoever boxes these things just grabs whats in front of them. Definitely keep us posted on your findings though.

On a side note, my Oqium order is supposedly sitting in a warehouse in Kentucky. Something about a contract offering....What's that even mean? I sent UPS an email asking about it...Just waiting for a response.

Back
Top Bottom