AIR JORDAN I's x LEVI (DETAILED LOOK)

sick.gif
:x :x... these look really bad....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So... soooooooo terrible.

When I first heard of this, I thought of white leather + blue denim.

Now that I've seen the pics, I have to say, I think this would have been so, SOOOO much better:
- all the gold stays (the LEVIs rivets on the eyelets, the bottom of the sole, the Swoosh, everything gold stays)
- white leather instead of red
- blue LEVIs denim instead of that gray cement print LEVIs denim

I think that would look amazing.

Would that be too difficult for someone to PhotoShop?

Heres a quick and sloppy PS of your idea:

350254ee2ba945b711dab2b0d0f50cdf37a22c6.jpg

I can't think of any excuses for these shoes. They're just really poorly designed--ugly to look at, ugly on feet with an outfit. The concept is reallydumb. The choice of materials, colors, and design are just 100% wrong. A release like this makes you wonder what kind of quality control filters they have atJordan Brand. I mean, do they have eyes?

i said sloppy =P but i didnt mean to blue out the swoosh, that was an accident.
6ff25c5eeda6455d148a00010f2e378a70b4e25.jpg

Now that I've seen the pics, I have to say, I think this would have been so, SOOOO much better:
- all the gold stays (the LEVIs rivets on the eyelets, the bottom of the sole, the Swoosh, everything gold stays)

veGAtts wrote:

Thanks, man. Even though it's a sloppy PS, it still gives a general idea of what they could have looked like.

And they look better, in my opinion. If they would have used that colorway with some blue LEVIs denim, that would have been a nice, simple collabo that iswearable. Instead, we get another busy monstrosity.

veGAtts wrote:
Thanks, man. Even though it's a sloppy PS, it still gives a general idea of what they could have looked like.

And they look better, in my opinion. If they would have used that colorway with some blue LEVIs denim, that would have been a nice, simple collabo that is wearable. Instead, we get another busy monstrosity.
Ska, you were right. Those would look really nice.

those are pretty FRESH but $400 maaaan im so mad becuz ill never pay that much for kicks ever!

Hey cicco and suckafree

My comment about "what would you do..." was taken completely out of context. I'll just say "I'm not a fan". Sorry to offend you.

Oh and I have three pair team Js. Just to let you know

Originally Posted by heat23

veGAtts wrote:

And they look better, in my opinion. If they would have used that colorway with some blue LEVIs denim, that would have been a nice, simple collabo that is wearable. Instead, we get another busy monstrosity.

Yes, Ska and Heat23, they seem nicer than before.

Just my opinion, wouldn't it look better if those blue were carolina blue? I mean, the Jeans should match the carolina blue too.

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by heat23

veGAtts wrote:

Yes, Ska and Heat23, they seem nicer than before.

Just my opinion, wouldn't it look better if those blue were carolina blue? I mean, the Jeans should match the carolina blue too.

Indo, I think you're on to something. Can someone PS it w/Carolina blue plz
happy.gif
?

^ When I said 'blue LEVIs denim', I meant that jeans color that is kind of sky blue.

Back
Top Bottom