AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

I'm hoping for a Hibberts W as well. Footsite apps is already a L...no FLX points.

Probably still UNC 1s.

20D6770B-A6E6-4158-8977-6373A7E0EDC5.gif

Something i learned from a Champs store manager not too long ago… even if the store does not carry or will not carry certain sizes, the FTL apps will still allow you to enter the in-store raffles for those sizes AND still allow you to use FLX points. That is completely effed up and a waste of time and points for big footers like myself. So just because you/i/we lose a raffle doesn’t necessarily mean that we lost. Maybe the store didn’t get the shoe or some other unfortunate bs going on.

Something i learned from a Champs store manager not too long ago… even if the store does not carry or will not carry certain sizes, the FTL apps will still allow you to enter the in-store raffles for those sizes AND still allow you to use FLX points. That is completely effed up and a waste of time and points for big footers like myself. So just because you/i/we lose a raffle doesn’t necessarily mean that we lost. Maybe the store didn’t get the shoe or some other unfortunate bs going on.
yup

always call if you have Shaq feet or are entering for a pair of women's Jordan's

Wtf, I was feeling confident I was hitting on Hibbett but still nothing yet… smh. Might have to sell these UNC 4s to get em

i just didnt think the hype would be there with these, and being a GR.

but everyone seems to be going for them and having issues.

feel like this will be like white oreos and resell gonna jump to 400 a month after release. i guess kinda like the university blue iv.
Are White Oreo’s $400 already?!

Back
Top Bottom