AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Opened up a second snkrs profile for these. Good luck to all! Been lookn for a pic with black laces.
7C681424-9DF6-48A7-9019-28EFEE6EC8CE.jpeg

L on Hibbets. Thought sure my luck for yellow kicks would of been 2 for 2 since I hit for the Pollens. Oh well... Hopefully SNKRS hand me a W or Hibbet calls and say they have a size 12 available for me...haha.

some places wont tell you what sizes they have or how many.
that's some BS...I know they're not supposed to tell you how many

local FTL and Champs lately have been getting basically one full size run for shoes I picked up there recently (electric green VI's, columbia XI lows) and the FTL manager will tell me how many size runs they got if I ask

I called a foot store about a womens release and the guy on the phone tried to tell me that when you select a store or multiple stores it will show you what sizes are available at the location(s) selected

I told him I called another store and was just told otherwise...he then tells me that they don't know much about the app because they aren't allowed to use it because they would get fired if they did :rolleyes:
i will for about 5 minutes
I will for about 0 seconds

Got a message on my FTL app that my reservation cancelled. My reservation still there but they refunded my flx points. I went back in & redid my head starts.

Got a message on my FTL app that my reservation cancelled. My reservation still there but they refunded my flx points. I went back in & redid my head starts.
Received the same yesterday… don’t know which size doe…

edit - weird thing is that both reservations still showing 4 HS as of right now

Same thing happened to me. So you're telling me my store didn't get a size 10?

So essentially the manager of the store, at the beginning of the week before the raffles go live, will input what they will sell to the public into the system/app. When there is a midweek change, it's because the manager/store just got their pairs & truly sees what they have now. (Thought they were getting 10, listed it, but shipment has arrived & no 10's)

I think employee distribution/backdoor sometimes factors into this as well.

Almost all the time, they get in all the sizes, but sometimes they don't. Shipment issues have been problematic during the pandemic.

PO

Back
Top Bottom