AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

If I were a gambling man I would say there’s gonna be a ton of restocks on these. I’ve seen a couple posts on Twitter people saying that they went to stores that were supposed to get them and were told they did not receive shipments and that’s why their reservation was canceled.

Forgive me for asking, but I should be able to check before the time closes I assume? Because this is insane lol, I've won on the foot apps before, but never had trouble like this, can't even sign in now

Has anyone W'd on more than 1 store on the same kind of shoe (ex. Men's) on the footapps?

I feel like they block that now

Forgive me for asking, but I should be able to check before the time closes I assume? Because this is insane lol, I've won on the foot apps before, but never had trouble like this, can't even sign in now
Finally was able to sign in and confirm, jeez. Now that's over with, super stoked to have a pair

If I were a gambling man I would say there’s gonna be a ton of restocks on these. I’ve seen a couple posts on Twitter people saying that they went to stores that were supposed to get them and were told they did not receive shipments and that’s why their reservation was canceled.
How is that indicative of there being 'a ton of restocks'? It just means there's an issue with them receiving their allocated stock.

How is that indicative of there being 'a ton of restocks'? It just means there's an issue with them receiving their allocated stock.
Because if you miss out today then there will be more pairs later that will release.

Was able to login and confirm finally... Anyone else got that WINNER notification without having to check in the app?

Because if you miss out today then there will be more pairs later that will release.
Some stores receive partial shipments others received none. I feel like these will be the next hyper royal. Are they just keep releasing pairs on the app.

Back
Top Bottom