AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Screenshot_20210828-103909_Chrome.jpg

Everytime I enter a ****ing draw on that bull**** app.

**** SNKRS!

Meh didn’t hit. Was only on these for resell. Cant see myself wearing bright yellow shoes at my old age of 17.

Congrats on the Ws! Gotta hurry up and finish work so I can get off earlier to pick my pair up at FTL.

How on earth did you get an Amex decline tho?? That’s my go to

It's my first AMEX. I never used credit cards ever but now I've been building even better credit with it. Had a limit of $1000. I've been flushing all my everyday life purchases through it for points and paying off most next day or so. Got gas ($125 Auth compared to the $40 my car cost) and had a pre-order charge come through last night. The SNKRS would've been over the limit like $10. It's a my bad scenario as I went like a week without a payment. However that payment source change up from Nike has me speechless. Saved my ***.

I really need to start waiting and not putting in right at 10 est. Might be better to wait a few minutes. All Ls😡

Snkrs said L but paypal says I submitted the order. Still an L?
“Thanks for your order at Nike.com. Money won't leave your account until Nike.com processes your order.”

Back
Top Bottom