AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

dam Nike doing separate SNKRS pass just for SoCal while NorCal is just in "west coast" bracket.

edit: actually that kinda make sense, NorCal only have two Niketown and that's in SF/San Jose :emoji_laughing:

I paid the extra $5 for 2-day shipping and just got shipping notification early this morning, but the tracking still says "awaiting carrier pickup" with an expected delivery date of September 1 (Wednesday). It does say they're shipping 2-day air, but in the past whenever I've ordered anything from Nike with 2-day shipping it shipped right away and was delivered 2 days after I purchased it. I guess Nike has their hands full shipping out 90,000 pairs of these though so no big deal as long as they get here this week looking like they're supposed to look.
I usually get my 2 day shipping delivery Tuesday but this time it’s Wednesday. I may reach out to Nike after they deliver to get that $5 back lol.

Yall do know that they consider shipping days M-F and the timeframe is only AFTER the carrier picks up the package? And if you’re a NDC member which all of us are then we get free 2-day shipping anyway.

i live on the west coast and my RD purchases usually get delivered on Wednesday.

2FFC6293-B264-421B-BC67-5F40A738A7DD.jpeg
Finally got my damn pair. Such a pain for me to acquire. From not being able to confirm reservations to fake wins from SNKRS with the paypal invoice I’m done with this release. From working 10-12 hour days in excessive heat and bad air quality due to the state of CA trying to burn itself down I finally catch a break. Don’t give up keep trying like me to get these it’s worth the effort.

i think the links open 1-2 mins before the time they say. There’s no way SoCal is fully booked right at the open
Nah. It’s just to a lot of people going for tiny stock. The stores have like 1-2 pair per size and then u have tens of thousands going for it. U gotta be fast and have fast net. Fast WiFi is best. Lte or mobile data isn’t fast enough. And gotta book right on dot when it opens

Same people getting through is because they know the process and are ready to click to book.

i've gotten sneakers pass before on the west coast...wish I knew the secret. each time I won I just happened to be what I thought was quick on the draw with it...but there's been plenty of times where I was also quick and things were booked. it's a crapshoot out here!

i've gotten sneakers pass before on the west coast...wish I knew the secret. each time I won I just happened to be what I thought was quick on the draw with it...but there's been plenty of times where I was also quick and things were booked. it's a crapshoot out here!
This is just self bias. U May think you’re first in line but really you aren’t. There’s faster people ahead of u. Sometime u get hit by error n you lose. This happens when you have ****ty net and encounter packet loss and what not

2FFC6293-B264-421B-BC67-5F40A738A7DD.jpeg
Finally got my damn pair. Such a pain for me to acquire. From not being able to confirm reservations to fake wins from SNKRS with the paypal invoice I’m done with this release. From working 10-12 hour days in excessive heat and bad air quality due to the state of CA trying to burn itself down I finally catch a break. Don’t give up keep trying like me to get these it’s worth the effort.

iwilwin iwilwin will be proud. You #putinwork in a major way

i saw some heads wearing 2021s yesterday and i think the yellow is fine. youll only see the difference if you carrying the 2006 around with you lol
NikeTalk finds a way to nitpick anything... Jesus could come tomorrow and they'd say "this dude is much thinner and shorter than I'd imagine. New millennium Jesus doesn't have the same luster as water to wine Jesus

Not that I caught any W anywhere for my personal pair….but anyone find a pair of laces to match the dark blue grey?

Back
Top Bottom