AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

How do you guys recommend the sizing. My true sizing is size 11.. but in the Bred 4s they ran snug and I needed an 11.5 (maybe because of the materials). But with the Union 4s.. I was able to stay pretty true to size.

That's pretty much the same situation for me. I went TTS in all my unions, fit great. But those use softer, less constrictive materials. Where as these and the Breds use a very tough rugged suede that takes a long time to soften/break in. I would def go with the 11.5 again.

Sorry but have to vent here a bit…

Fedex is sooooo bad fr fr…. My package was in my area on the 27th… so tell me why it went back up to Arizona the next day the 28th just for it to go all the way back to my area and get delivered the next day on the 29th? Made noooo sense at all 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ This was from Footlocker/Champs (Griffey’s) and they used FedUP….

Mine does this all the time, and it makes me insane! The FedEx hub is literally 3 miles from my house, too.

LSO came through strong...arrived much earlier than FEDEX or UPS ever have !
20BC4A0B-949B-479E-9B5D-868ADA2B309B.jpeg

END needs to move their boxes. I’m stuck on label created since 8/29. Lame to upcharge and tax me on shipping then delay 4 days

Last edited:
Uuuhhhh lol yes and no. I got a GS for my girl and she don’t like that it’s not the same yellow. I’m copping a pair for myself because these will be had. Late shipments or resell

END needs to move their boxes. I’m stuck on label created since 8/29. Lame to upcharge and tax me on shipping then delay 4 days

this was the response i got from END. I’m in the same boat as you. I could’ve copped locally for the same price (maybe even cheaper) as i paid from END. Lol. It is what is tho. Pair is secured so I’m happy

“I am very sorry there has been a delay with your parcels tracking information not updating since the 'label created' status.

We have been informed by FedEx that they have been having some technical issues with scanning parcels once they have reached their Manchester hub. We are currently working with the FedEx team in regards to these delays and are working on having all parcels scanned and moving as quickly as possible.

I can advise for you to keep an eye on your tracking and this should now update within the next 48 hours or so.

Rest assured that your parcel should be with you soon and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.”

A couple pages back someone mentioned they thought either UPS or FedEx no longer provides detailed tracking updates. Its UPS, and I think ^ this is probably the reason why. Customers micromanaging their deliveries. And to be clear, I do it too and I hate that UPS no longer provides updates.

You are correct. One or both carriers no longer provide detailed micro-scanning. I am 10000% guilty of it as well and i hate the fact they dont so it anymore

Nike themselves pulled some shady sh*t on the Off White Dunks (1-50) recently. Box labeled $150 but charged $180 on SNKRS

its not shady. If you read the tag it very clearly says MSRP which translates to “Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price”. Keyword: SUGGESTED. If nike or another retailer want to charge more or less for that product then that’s their prerogative. You guys act like any company is obligated to charge what YOU believe is a reasonable price. The same thing happens in the car industry. It happens in luxury fashion. That’s why luxury goods usually don’t have price tags from the manufacturer. Any who knows, maybe nike’s expenses went up after the labels were printed. For the record, I’m not taking their side just saying it’s not “shady” as you mentioned

I’m surprised nike/jordan brand doesn’t regulate price gouging. If they don’t care what stops other retailers from doing the same?

Consumer backlash. Remember when Undefeated would charged $10 to $15 more on Jordan 1s. They stopped doing it because the real money for them are their own clothing/accessories. Even Blends use to charge $5 for their bags. They stopped because people started to complain. I bet if consumers stop buying their high end street fashion clothing and other items due to their ridiculous sneaker prices then they would stop.

Back
Top Bottom