AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

thats straight up BULL 💩
NIKE should have spread the EA for ow dunks. If they are going to do releases like this then they should have a better system/infrastructure to filter out legitimate accounts
They been giving
EA to new accounts

also seen guy get EA multiple times on OW now

Not only do i interact, but i'm also buying "regular" **** from nike all the time

Like damn G can ya'll look at just once ?
This. This. This.

for us who are buying stuff from Nike on the regular via our accounts, how do we get left behind? Like we are your regular customers buying non snkr shoes, clothing, etc. If you really trynna fight bots then give to those regular customers! A bot ain’t wearing no damn shorts and tee and hoodies. And for damn sure a bot ain’t wearing those non hyped nonresellable shoes. Smfh, Nike needs to hire some nt member to fight bots and determine who should be getting Ws.

What's the most y'all paying for these if you don't cop for retail? I know some of y'all have been strictly retail or bust this year so far

What's the most y'all paying for these if you don't cop for retail? I know some of y'all have been strictly retail or bust this year so far
I’ve only been retail or bust of the collabs tbh.

Hopefully these are a retail touch but these may see high $200 low 300’s

Back
Top Bottom