AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Nice but im afraid that they will not age well
A6143205-472B-4781-99B3-613A4B704E7A.jpeg
Just enjoy them and rock em. You could be dead and gone tomorrow, how they age would be the least of my concerns….lol

Just curious...why do you feel they might age poorly? There's no white mesh to yellow, and no plastic wings or back tab to crack.

I know I won't be rocking them much because of the CW. Kind of a flashy shoe.

Just picked up these these in a 8.5 for another NTer.

Champs at Gunspoint mall in Houston has a few pairs left. There are also some Dunk Hi's at the FInishline there.
20210923_123613.jpg

Sheesh I would hate to bother you for a Sz 9 haha
Good job man!! Wish we had these sitting in NYC

81F1C8DD-8A77-4E49-9C64-6359E24FC5E4.jpeg
Got my pair. I’m happy with them. Only thing that got me a lil heated was the price. Since when does StockX charge tax. I also should of waited another week or two, could have saved $30 to $40. It crazy sellers on StockX or goat flip these for10 to 20 bucks. Oh well I’m happy with the shoes that’s all that matters.

Last edited:
damn bro - you been putting in work for NT...props man...hope the karma comes back 10x

I usually hit, trade or get a local hook up for what I want but some releases Houston doesn't get. I mised on on both Jordan 1 low OGs, 5 Anthracite's and I was out of town when the 4 fire reds came out.

Again, just looking to start a trend. If I ever have an extra pair that has some real resale value I might make whoever gets them throw an assist to someone first.

81F1C8DD-8A77-4E49-9C64-6359E24FC5E4.jpeg
Got my pair. I’m happy with them. Only thing that got me a lil heated was the price. Since when does StockX charge tax. I also should of waited another week or two, could have saved $30 to $40. It crazy sellers on StockX or goat flip these for10 to 20 bucks. Oh well I’m happy with the shoes that’s all that matters.

Shops/Employees are buying below MSRP and are selling their inventory straight to Goat and StockX

Alright.

Tomorrow is the last local restock that I'm aware of. There is a 50/50 chance I'll get there before there gone. Send me a DM with your size and phone number and If they have your size I'll call and send a pay pal link. I wont be able to get them until I have the money. I hit on 4 different dunks and I'm getting the 5s on Saturday so I'm out of shoe budget for the week. Like before once you send me a shipping label they will ship the next business day.

Alright.

Tomorrow is the last local restock that I'm aware of. There is a 50/50 chance I'll get there before there gone. Send me a DM with your size and phone number and If they have your size I'll call and send a pay pal link. I wont be able to get them until I have the money. I hit on 4 different dunks and I'm getting the 5s on Saturday so I'm out of shoe budget for the week. Like before once you send me a shipping label they will ship the next business day.
kevin-durant-real-mvp.gif

giphy.gif

I don't think UNCs or White Oreos ever dropped to $250-260 on StockX.

I guess that confirms they made a **** ton of these.

Back
Top Bottom