AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

81F1C8DD-8A77-4E49-9C64-6359E24FC5E4.jpeg
Got my pair. I’m happy with them. Only thing that got me a lil heated was the price. Since when does StockX charge tax. I also should of waited another week or two, could have saved $30 to $40. It crazy sellers on StockX or goat flip these for10 to 20 bucks. Oh well I’m happy with the shoes that’s all that matters.

tax has been a thing on stock x forq couple of years now thanks to a Supreme Court ruling…and then they have the nerve to charge more fees on top of the already existing fees…that’s why I try to go local seller whenever possible.

So Sole Seriouss says the pre-orders are supposed to ship by 9/28. They also say no cancellations/refunds. If I don't receive a shipping notification from them by EOB Tuesday should I contact them directly or just do a chargeback and save myself $75+ by buying off SX, Goat, local, etc (I paid about $325 for the preorder in June before it became clear these'd be abundant)? Anyone have any experience with this type of thing? This was the first time I've used a preorder svc (and will probably be the last time), and figured that because of the relative abundance of pairs I'd have gotten these from them sooner.

So Sole Seriouss says the pre-orders are supposed to ship by 9/28. They also say no cancellations/refunds. If I don't receive a shipping notification from them by EOB Tuesday should I contact them directly or just do a chargeback and save myself $75+ by buying off SX, Goat, local, etc (I paid about $325 for the preorder in June before it became clear these'd be abundant)? Anyone have any experience with this type of thing? This was the first time I've used a preorder svc (and will probably be the last time), and figured that because of the relative abundance of pairs I'd have gotten these from them sooner.

I preordered for the same price, they just got shipped today. I also ended up hitting on them early via Exclusive Access so i'll hold onto these for the future

Back
Top Bottom