AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Same. #herewego
My apologies to my boy da hen da hen baby
1623439514141.gif

Welp, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pre-order from Sole Seriouss. First time preordering, and half of me is mad for paying $100 over retail for these, but the other half is pretty satisfied to not have to worry about jumping through hoops just to be inevitably disappointed by missing every draw and drop.

Also, if I'm able to double-up at release I can sell a pair and make up for the pre-order premium.

Welp, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pre-order from Sole Seriouss. First time preordering, and half of me is mad for paying $100 over retail for these, but the other half is pretty satisfied to not have to worry about jumping through hoops just to be inevitably disappointed by missing every draw and drop.

Also, if I'm able to double-up at release I can sell a pair and make up for the pre-order premium.
I went ahead and copped from Soleseriouss as well. 4s are super hyped now and these are going to be really tough to cop at retail. I had a $20 code so $320 all in isn’t bad at all

I went ahead and copped from Soleseriouss as well. 4s are super hyped now and these are going to be really tough to cop at retail. I had a $20 code so $320 all in isn’t bad at all
Yeah, that $20 first time order discount sealed it for me. They seem to have a good track record, and everyone else wants like $400+ for them as a pre-order, so I figured I'd just play it safe. If these were like $170 MSRP I'd have been a bit more hesitant, but at $220 I think it was well worth it at the end of the day.

If I get these, I'm satisfied for the rest of the year. There's more **** that I like, but Lightning IVs are on a different level to me.

Might even have to try for a double-up.
Same I got 3 drops i’m gunning for.

South Beach Lebron, These and cool greys

Back
Top Bottom