AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

What are chances they drop Thunders next year? I want these but really doesnt feel right not having a proper remaster of that corresponding pair.

Also if we could get the “Rare Air” pair that would be GREAT

Hope the Thunders re-release soon. They're one of the few GR pairs I skipped and later regretted, and now I've seen a couple different guys wearing absolutely beeeeat pairs the last few weeks.

Hope the Thunders re-release soon. They're one of the few GR pairs I skipped and later regretted, and now I've seen a couple different guys wearing absolutely beeeeat pairs the last few weeks.
Just pulled mine out the other day, heads up though, midsole does crack. Other than the cracking on the inside, pair looks DS. Crazy thing about it is that shoe didn't sell well right away. Got it for the low.

Just pulled mine out the other day, heads up though, midsole does crack. Other than the cracking on the inside, pair looks DS. Crazy thing about it is that shoe didn't sell well right away. Got it for the low.
Oh yeah, those midsoles cracked like crazy. The shoes did not age well with wear at all. Thankfully I believe Nike changed the poly foam material and paint on the newer 3s and 4s.

I remember when my friend bought the thunders back in the day. The consensus were they were nothing special and sat for a minute. I remember his midsole cracking bad too. Lightnings were the grails of the two at the time. This was when I JUST started getting into sneakers. Bred 11s 2012 was my 1st J.

42F093E4-982B-4A05-84A8-FB779D5B4A04.jpeg

Almost that time

Had to pay like $700 for thunders back in 06' but lucked up on lightnings for $200 and could have gotten multiple pairs. Traded my pair to my brother for Cinder 14's with no regrets. I will keep this pair this time.

Back
Top Bottom