Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

:lol: Daaaang it's poppin' up in here! Anyway, still can't believe these are going for $200 a pop. :smh: As popular as they are, we all know they'd probably sell for even more as the larger population/fans of these wouldn't think twice. As someone else mentioned the red around the toe does really pop on the 2019's! Almost infrared-ish.

I think you have to have a minimum 10.5 for these to have potential. Anything smaller and the toe is super bulky.

This is what I've been saying. Very oddly, the larger the size of the pair the better the shape seems to be.

hell to tha nah nah nah

we say coke

everything is coke

Explain this to me. Im from PA where its soda or pop depending the region.

But I noticed since I moved to NC nobody drinks Pepsi. Its like the Earnhardt thing nobody likes Jeff Gordon. I understand that but Coke and Pepsi are both made in the south so why is it so one sided?

Explain this to me. Im from PA where its soda or pop depending the region.

But I noticed since I moved to NC nobody drinks Pepsi. Its like the Earnhardt thing nobody likes Jeff Gordon. I understand that but Coke and Pepsi are both made in the south so why is it so one sided?

You sure you're in the right North Carolina, Pepsi was literally founded in NC. I've been in NC my entire life and it's the soda of choice among most people 50+ here...I still drink one every now and again bad habit I picked up from my grandmother.

In NY we call it cawwwk!
upload_2019-4-24_5-34-29.jpeg

Yeah I’m from Chicago
I don’t think I’ve ever used another term
What do you guys call it?
Soda?
Now that’s lame :lol:

Can I get some soda?
No way!

Let me get a can of pop
Now that sounds right :smile:

Guilty. Same. I mean even the local hot dog stands and fast food joints menu said “with fries and can of pop”

Goddamn I love this site :rofl:
EDIT: Like I said in an earlier post ... the comedy/hilarity/fun on NT is really what it is all about and what keeps and has kept me coming back for 20 years. I mean, this whole discussion/random topic, as with countless others, makes me laugh off the chart LOL

This dude. Using this site like it's his Everybody Loves Raymond.

:lol: pop is more general and more slang. Like I’ll hear people say “gimme a brewski” instead of beer.

But I’d say coke or Pepsi at a restaurant.

When I’m at a picnic or bbq at the park, you’ll hear “where’s the pop” a few times :lol:

Here’s another thing I found out. East coast folks say “stay or go” when ordering food. Chicago or Midwest says it “for here or to go”

You sure you're in the right North Carolina, Pepsi was literally founded in NC. I've been in NC my entire life and it's the soda of choice among most people 50+ here...I still drink one every now and again bad habit I picked up from my grandmother.

Greensboro. Everybody I know here drinks Coke and it seems like I see Pepsi a lot less at checkout fridges and fast food restaurants.

I thought Pepsi was SC I know they say "Made in the Carolinas" which I figured was to try to include both states.

The corn syrup problem is crap. The government subsidizes it to keep farmers in business like ethanol in gas which is ridiculous. Its less efficient then gas, takes more energy to produce then return, and has to be trucked around (wasting gas to transport it over gas through a pipeline). Anybody who just says it reduces greenhouse gases isnt reading the fine print. When you factor its downsides I dont think its anymore green especially 10 percent of it which is hardly enough to make a difference. but is enough to **** up the gaskets in my car.

Looking for the Black / Red IV thread :nerd:...

Something must be up with NT because it directed me to the Soda Pop appreciation thread...

On that note...

Mountain Dew > Mello Yello
Dr. Pepper > Mr. Pibb
Sierra Mist > Sprite
Orange Crush > Sunkist > Fanta
Coke > Pepsi >>>>> Kroger Brand >>>>> Royal Crown...Damn :smh:...

Greensboro. Everybody I know here drinks Coke and it seems like I see Pepsi a lot less at checkout fridges and fast food restaurants.

I thought Pepsi was SC I know they say "Made in the Carolinas" which I figured was to try to include both states.

The corn syrup problem is crap. The government subsidizes it to keep farmers in business like ethanol in gas which is ridiculous. Its less efficient then gas, takes more energy to produce then return, and has to be trucked around (wasting gas to transport it over gas through a pipeline). Anybody who just says it reduces greenhouse gases isnt reading the fine print. When you factor its downsides I dont think its anymore green especially 10 percent of it which is hardly enough to make a difference. but is enough to **** up the gaskets in my car.

IDK why "Made in Carolina"S" is constantly being pushed. Pepsi is a huge sponsor of the Carolina Panthers and they both push that narrative. Why must SC be inlcuded? IDK its idiotic if you ask me. Almost like when your mom makes you include your little sibling who wants to tag along.

Looking for the Black / Red IV thread :nerd:...

Something must be up with NT because it directed me to the Soda Pop appreciation thread...

On that note...

Mountain Dew > Mello Yello
Dr. Pepper > Mr. Pibb
Sierra Mist > Sprite
Orange Crush > Sunkist > Fanta
Coke > Pepsi >>>>> Kroger Brand >>>>> Royal Crown...Damn :smh:...

I bought a 24 pack of Mountain Dew recently and it tasted flat. Barely any carbonation. Is that normal?

Size 12 vibes
D497B3A7-BF1B-4D85-9075-9045E71AF880.jpeg

Yeah I’m from Chicago
I don’t think I’ve ever used another term
What do you guys call it?
Soda?
Now that’s lame :lol:

Can I get some soda?
No way!

Let me get a can of pop
Now that sounds right :smile:

yup in chicago its always pop