Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Og or the newest retro.....you can nitpick as much as you want when given the time.....they all have flaws....not one shoe is perfect.

But I get the complaints.....my issue is dont make the Ogs or 99s to be the perfect shoe

As for me I enjoy the kick no matter what. Much more to life than flaws on a kick.

That pic made me really hate my '16's with your yellow self jordananananananan sound like a sirennn. Basically I feel the same way about my 16s as bow wow. not good.

2011_tyler_perrys_madeas_big_happy_family_004.jpg

I always find it weird when they ask if you are a VIP or have an account when paying
Like how the hell could i possibly win a reserve without one
And they always ask for my phone number and i never give it to them
I see that scanner
Its there for a reason lol

Would you guys rather have this 2019 pair as is or....exact replica of the og shape, materials, everything perfectly done but with a jumpman on the heel?
The first. I needed to retire my '99s. I passed on the '12 and every other re-retro without the original branding replaced with the Jumpman. Fine with the non OG colorways. I don't buy those. I replaced my '01 Black/Cement 3's with last year's, My '00 Black/Infrared 6's with this year's, my '00 Black/Metallic Silver 5 with the ones a few summers ago, and replaced my '99 Black/Cement 4's with these. All because the original branding came back. I probably wouldn't have bought any Jordan's other than the Black and Red 1's from 2016, Black and Red 12's from 2016 and the Black and Red 13's from 2017.

tried on my pair yesterday, felt 1/2 size big.

Another one confirming these fit a 1/2 size too big. Decisions, decisions.

I got Blk/Cmt III's in an 11 and they fit perfect. I got Infrared VI's in an 11 and could have went with a 10.5.

Prob going with the 10.5 as I mentioned before, I'd rather them be a little more snug that big. illmonk illmonk do you have the Infrareds?

It’s reasonable to assume that the flat tags were used in February 89 when the Black and White versions dropped. By June when the Fire Refs came out they may have switched to the fatter 3D tags. I only had Fire Reds in 89 and they came with a 3D tag.

Back
Top Bottom