Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

SNKRS been clutch so far this year!!!
097401B1-9826-4BED-B766-4E87CD090352.png

Chase is trippin'

However, got through Nike, Eastbay and Footlocker via paypal.

Confirmations received...pretty easy, bank issues aside.

I didn't know how to share the picture, but it's says I got the size 12.5 on SNKRS app. I can't ******' believe it!!! It's my first time EVER hitting on SNKRS!!!!!

$214 shipped!!!

original2.gif

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I got my order confirmation about 10 mins ago. They said they won't arrive until May 10th, tho. |l Eastbay is SUPER trash, now. They wouldn't let me add to the cart at all. FinishLine, had me at the waiting screen for like 20 mins. Luckily while waiting, SNKRS FINALLY came through. I can't believe I copped with ease. I hope everyone of y'all eats on this release.

8)

Size 12.5 sold out on SNKRS.

Eastbay errors using CC
- PayPal went through
- Got PP email but nothing from EB

FootAction Access Denied. Not sure why.

ChampsSports errors using CC
- PayPal went through
- Got PP email but nothing from CS

Currently on hold with Eastbay to check status.

I hit on SNKRS, I wanted to double up badly but I'll save that for the Jordan 11s at the end of the year going for 3. The reason why I didn't double up is because I have 5 pairs of the same color DS 82/10, DS AJ 13, I just sold my air Jordan 11 low black/red and NDS AJ 3 black/cement, and NDS AJ8 playoffs.

Why are we doing this to ourselves, Porsche money B...............

Funny seeing smaller sizes selling out first now. Tried to get another pair off of FNL but when I got thru, smallest size was 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom