Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

257FBC4C-112F-4214-84C7-E62DD21B8719.png

Available on Nike.com in these sizes
Link?

when I sign out of nike there is a few sizes left but I can't buy when I log in. WTF?

if you copped from dtlr check your order history. they are notorious for sending order confirmation emails and the order not go through. if its not in your history you didnt get um. even when you callthem about it they will tell you you did and it takes some time to show up but they are lying. also you will have to callthem up and remind them that the order didnt go through for them to process the refund

Resale profit as a proxy for supply demand. I don’t resell. I’ve had every iteration of this sneaker since it released in 89. They made millions of these. Please stop. Everyone here loves this “i got em!!!” Awesome when you get OW or Unions etc. this one is a GR that they want everyone to have. I’m not trolling I’m saying relax.
its funny you say "people acting like its their first rodeo" yet you are in here right after a release. Is this your first rodeo? This is how it is in here after releases. Why are you in here? You should know this is how its going to be right after a release.

Tried to get a 10.5 on snkrs for a coworker and got hit with the “didn’t get em” I wasn’t expecting that on this release lol

Eastbay charged my card 220, spoke with eastbay rep no order was ever processed on there end. my size is offcially sold out.

- Nike.com still pending.
- Eastbay finally went through via PayPal but waiting on order confirmation
- Copped a pair from Sneaker Jesus on eBay.

I'll either end up with 1 pair or 3. We'll see. Lol.

Got one pair from Hibbett for a friend. Then attempted NDC - with 3 giftcards - and after an excruciating 10+ minute wait...I ate.

tried to cop on FNL

got through, submit and it gets stuck... got charged then it finally loaded and emptied the cart?

wtf
Same thing happened to me on FNL. Check out on eastbay. I literally just tried and got through.

Had to go Incognito on Eastbay! Denied Access on regualar window after Refresh Mashing! Got my 11.5 though! SNKRS and FNL for the W's as well!

Back to Splash pages for the greedy pick-ups, I'm out!

Lost on SNKRS, errors in DTLR, and Eastbay error . Anyone know where I can get a size 9.5?

Pair #3 on SNKRS. Got in line 4 min after drop while at a red light -on my way to get breakfast tacos from Taco Cabana. Everybody go get your pairs -quit playin-you should not miss out if you want them

Actually caught a L on SNKRS lol.

Had to purchase through Champs. Regular credit card wouldn’t go through but PayPal worked.

- Nike.com still pending.
- Eastbay finally went through via PayPal but waiting on order confirmation
- Copped a pair from Sneaker Jesus on eBay.

I'll either end up with 1 pair or 3. We'll see. Lol.

Nike.com sold out. Smh.
Waiting on Eastbay confirmation

Back
Top Bottom