Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

6A3517AB-6B5A-4062-A807-5FF074C0CBE3.jpeg
Not a fan of the painting at all.
Sometimes you gotta freshen up the pairs In the rotation

Yes ... that’s it ... if you’ve done full customs before It should take a hour or 2
Gonna do my pair on ice next
Never done a custom before in my life :lol: :lol:

That is why I am so worried.

One last question, since I am scared of messing up, is there a special kind of tape I kind use to put on the area I want to protect. Or should I just do like Foamer Simpson and have some tooth picks ready to scoop up the paint?

Now, I gotta go buy a pair of these, get some supplies, and maybe practice on my Air Force 180s first. :lol:

I meant the metallic tongue fire reds with the black midsole. I just forgot that there was an actual white metallic that came out and it was cool but it definitely ain't an OG colorway.

I got the black Metallics already
Still consider it tho. They're clean plus you should always have atleast one-two paid off all white sites

I think it’s a skinny foot thing. Back in the day we used to stuff our shoes with “puffer socks”, to match our oversized pants. :lol: Now, I guess, we’ve come full circle — at least I have. Thanks JB, for the ultra long laces.

4F112DEF-F928-4C25-8B18-E0FE010F1A8D.jpeg

The shape on that dusty bar of soap is better than these 19's.

:lol:

Last 2 pics from wed
aviary-image-1557473895464.jpeg
aviary-image-1557475206410.jpeg

Toe box looking good. Au natural?

I dont love these. I think one pair was the right decision. At a certain angle the shape looks horrendous.

Glad I doubled on infrareds. Id double on concords before these I dont have any mixed feelings when im wearing those. I hope those weren't the last swish from this era, but jb does have a way with butchering fours so who knows. Not saying these are awful but they leave something to be desired for me.

Last edited:
i agree... when i copped the militaries in 06 i was underwhelmed... they are cool but the off white really does throw them off... they do match with a lot of stuff...i would cop if they released again... the fire reds though i want a retro badly... i sold my mars pair and havent had a pair since

Never done a custom before in my life :lol: :lol:

That is why I am so worried.

One last question, since I am scared of messing up, is there a special kind of tape I kind use to put on the area I want to protect. Or should I just do like Foamer Simpson and have some tooth picks ready to scoop up the paint?

Now, I gotta go buy a pair of these, get some supplies, and maybe practice on my Air Force 180s first. :lol:
In that case order Angelus flat black paint to cover up your mistakes if you make any.. toothpicks and q tips smear the paint

Back
Top Bottom