Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

They chose the cheapest method possible. :lol: Patience my friend.
giphy.gif

Will be counting the caps, I’ll say next week

This release really opened up the floodgates for me lol I was strictly 1 copping for some time before the black cements and now I find myself adding other numbered pairs to my cop list. I just want at most the 2 remastered OG game worn colorways from Jordan III-VIII. Infrareds are coming in the mail tomorrow. Now I've got a live bid on the 15' Bordeaux VII and Black Cement III. Also, I am considering getting the Tinker prototypes from last year due to the history and how clean the colorway really is and leaving it at that for pairs outside of the OG spectrum. If the thunders release for the IV I'm in on those for sure if they throw a Nike Air on the back(highly unlikely though).

My must cop list now is

Air Jordan II - White/Red (maybe Chicagos with a remaster silhouette but the red pipeline)
Air Jordan III - White Cement, Black Cement, Tinker
Air Jordan IV - Complete. Unless the Thunders get a remaster and Nike Air Treatment
Air Jordan V - Fire Red or White Metallic
Air Jordan VI - White/Infrared
Air Jordan VII - Bordeaux & Raptors (or Hare's)
Air Jordan VIII - Aqua & Bugs Bunny (or Playoffs)

This release really opened up the floodgates for me lol I was strictly 1 copping for some time before the black cements and now I find myself adding other numbered pairs to my cop list. I just want at most the 2 remastered OG game worn colorways from Jordan III-VIII. Infrareds are coming in the mail tomorrow. Now I've got a live bid on the 15' Bordeaux VII and Black Cement III. Also, I am considering getting the Tinker prototypes from last year due to the history and how clean the colorway really is and leaving it at that for pairs outside of the OG spectrum. If the thunders release for the IV I'm in on those for sure if they throw a Nike Air on the back(highly unlikely though).

My must cop list now is

Air Jordan II - White/Red (maybe Chicagos with a remaster silhouette but the red pipeline)
Air Jordan III - White Cement, Black Cement, Tinker
Air Jordan IV - Complete. Unless the Thunders get a remaster and Nike Air Treatment
Air Jordan V - Fire Red or White Metallic
Air Jordan VI - White/Infrared
Air Jordan VII - Bordeaux & Raptors (or Hare's)
Air Jordan VIII - Aqua & Bugs Bunny (or Playoffs)

I’m curious why the white metallic out of the V? The 2015 retro of that shoe was really good.

I’m curious why the white metallic out of the V? The 2015 retro of that shoe was really good.

I meant the metallic tongue fire reds with the black midsole. I just forgot that there was an actual white metallic that came out and it was cool but it definitely ain't an OG colorway.

I got the black Metallics already

Reactions: ARK
C185932D-EB9B-4958-8A13-B7CFD376D1DF.jpeg
Maybe y’all colorblind if ya see white.. I used Angelus grey mixed with cement grey / fabric medium 1/3 ratio—- if you use too much medium it turns white... good luck let’s see them on foot pics
To your mix is:

1/3 Angelus Grey THIS?

1/3 Angelus Cement Grey (is it called cement grey because I don't see anything called that on the website, or is it LIGHT GREY)

1/3 Fabric medium (Gac-900?)

My size 12 pair from 18montrose, was delivered yesterday. Here's a quick comparison picture between them, and my other pair of DS, BADLY swapped Black Cement 4's.

Both pairs are a size 12, this time.

20190510_003041.jpg

The wing placement is still off, but the toe boxes are slightly better on this pair. And I DO mean "SLIGHTLY".

:lol:

Anyways, I'll post some more later on today. I'm making this post on my phone, and I'm tired of losing it, whenever I try to upload another pic.

Attachments

• 20190510_003041.jpg
    20190510_003041.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom