Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I know for sure I won't be one of those cats, the two tones of grey killed it for me. To each his own. regardless if you copped or struck out today is gonna be a good day

I think the misconception about this release is that people sometimes fail to see the generational divide. For those who stay up on OG CW's, you are shocked a release like the fire red 3's sat. Younger buyers are up on there new color ways see it opposite. Nike knows they have to cater to many niche buyers, that's what millions of dollars spent of marketing analysis show.
These, while not OG, will become to many as valued as red/black 1's to older folks did. Live and let live. This is a hot color way and a testament that "there's a buyer for every product"
Yup, spot on. For whatever reason, some NTers can't seem to grasp these concepts though. 

Last edited:
copped with a bday coupon off FTL. felt like it's not worth buying without the discount
happy.gif
. S/o to the guys in the coupon thread for the coupon

Not sure yet, gonna hit up a few local malls later today...

Might hit up... Valley Fair and Eastridge later on. Even though its always a jungle over there when it comes to FCFS releases.

Finally got thru Champs... 8mins check out time wait. Crossing fingers. Anyone has a coupon or free shipping method for them?

Does it have to be your birthday month for it to work?
i don't think so.. dude never asked me for it. of course, it varies by location. i was on another ftl last week and i tried to bring the same coupon to to cop the kobe 8 pp and this lady rejected it. said many people have tried it and never worked..hmm
tired.gif

I got my 8.5 off NDC with no bot, no sweat... What a breeze the past 4 releases have been. Gotta love back to school and massive production #'s.

Saw people tweeting "**** you NDC" "**** you bots" and all that ********, I'm just smh because if you couldn't get these online you have no hope, give up on the sneaker game lol. With common sense and MINIMAL planning, these releases are so easy it's actually refreshing, lol.
you'd need a bot for a non-TLO release?

JUST copped on FA after almost 2 hours of trying.  What an ordeal got in line at 6:45 at local spot, dude ran out of tickets RIGHT in front of me.  Trying all the sites online while waiting in line, no dice, get home try again nothing.  FINALLY got through.

Last edited:
had to pass on these, too many shoes came out this weekend I wish they spaced them out, honestly after seeing some low res pics these didn't look as good, but the colors are great

Back
Top Bottom