Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

gotta use the mobile site, if you checkout using the regular site, there is no option for free shipping
oh wow that's nice to know. charged me 8 bucks for the fire red IIIs but i did use the mobile on my phone. didn't see it or i must have missed it.

my guess why FNL sold out fast is probably because was the only site where there was no limit on how many pairs you could buy

gotta use the mobile site, if you checkout using the regular site, there is no option for free shipping
I had no idea! Might have to try this out on the next release!

And man that was the first time I struck out on NDC in a short while.  
nerd.gif

Usually FNL doesn't sell out until over an hour or so into the release and this sold out pretty damn quickly.

I got my 8.5 off NDC with no bot, no sweat... What a breeze the past 4 releases have been. Gotta love back to school and massive production #'s.

Saw people tweeting "**** you NDC" "**** you bots" and all that ********, I'm just smh because if you couldn't get these online you have no hope, give up on the sneaker game lol. With common sense and MINIMAL planning, these releases are so easy it's actually refreshing, lol.

I got my 8.5 off NDC with no bot, no sweat... What a breeze the past 4 releases have been. Gotta love back to school and massive production #'s.

Saw people tweeting "**** you NDC" "**** you bots" and all that ********, I'm just smh because if you couldn't get these online you have no hope, give up on the sneaker game lol. With common sense and MINIMAL planning, these releases are so easy it's actually refreshing, lol.

:rolleyes

Are there not that many people chasing sz 8.5? Or are there just high quantity to choose from? Cause there are fewer quantity of certain sizes for some people. Cause they may make a lot sz 10.5, but there are proportionally more people out there who are 10.5.

Last edited:
Well, my touchpad on my mac took a beating. 40 minutes of me versus "add to cart." Finally went through on eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom