Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Ya'll don't want em. good because I do.
Hopefully this pair sits like those black and purple 3s, which weren't bad either.

These are a must have man.. First retro + color way I've been impressed with in a long time.

$T2eC16JHJGkFFm1Z9-omBRZ5ePDkWg~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16hHJFsFFRwvvUzEBRZ5eQZJH!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16FHJF4FFkPrCuVlBRZ5ePK!j!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16dHJIIE9qTYLiqrBRZ5eR!V5g~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16hHJGsFFM3chMe8BRZ5eQnstQ~~60_3.JPG

These remind me so much of a thread I saw awhile ago about people wanting air max colors on jordans this looks just like the type of thing that would be on an air max imo. not bad at all but i'm not too crazy about the green glow color. The rest of the shoe does not look bad and i'm not a big 4 fan. If these were glow in the dark soles (not sure if they are) I can see these getting super hyped like a yeezy or something lolol

I'm not sure yet if I want these. They look clean but I feel like it's something holding me back from saying these will be copped.

Not sure if this pic was posted yet, but according to TCC, JB changed the toecap shade of grey 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if this pic was posted yet, but according to TCC, JB changed the toecap shade of grey 
eyes.gif
If that's the case, money saved for me. I ain't even mad. It would've been a different story if they were retro'ing the cool greys and did this.

Last edited:
If they changed it I'll def. be pissed. This was an automatic cop until they changed the shade. Doesn't even make since..but then with JB what really does?

That pic of them looks really weird but I don't I don't think JB would change the shade of grey cause it would be late to produce enough pairs for everyone

dude who posted that picture talking about the change of grey...

THOSE SHOES ARE FAKE

Pass on this one. Definitely not my cup. A retro with GITD does not make sense to me at all. What a gimmick.

These will be purchased. But not looking forward to fighting through the hype.

Back
Top Bottom