Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Let me spell it out for you and the 2 other people in the world that struck out on this release.
Green glows were not twitter link only so while you were waiting for a link to purchase this shoe people were already on nike.com and all they had to do was search jordan and sort by newest released and green glows were sitting right there to be purchased.

Can't blame bots, can't blame nike, you weren't paying attention.
I admit I dropped the ball, but I didn't wait for the link. At 2:01 I realized my error. Still means the shoe sold out in less than a minute. Easy stress free was the fire reds.

Let me spell it out for you and the 2 other people in the world that struck out on this release.
Green glows were not twitter link only so while you were waiting for a link to purchase this shoe people were already on nike.com and all they had to do was search jordan and sort by newest released and green glows were sitting right there to be purchased.

Can't blame bots, can't blame nike, you weren't paying attention.

I thought people had posted it was not TLO plus nikestore twitter also indicated it wasn't TLO. PLUS there was no TLO notice on the release calender page of nikestore.com.
People musta put no effort in finding out.

You may want to look into ValiditySneakers.  People seem to really like their GITD paint and it comes in red or green.  They have been experimenting and making it very strong.

http://www.validitysneakers.com/category/paint
Just got a chance to go through this thread.

GITD sales have been crazy lately. Had to keep up with the demand. Blue just dropped. Got a couple others coming soon. Appreciate the love

Yea no offense but camping for sox is dumb as s***! But I do wonder if they were good sox.
F that idc how good they were theyre socks... ill keep buying my socks from walmart and target .. and FTL when theyre buy one get one half off. This sock trend is so F'n stupid with all these stupid crazy patterns, custom designs, matchy matchy with ur fit, and seeing dumb kids thinkin nike elite socks pulled up halfway over their scrawny calves is "cool" just makes me smh over n over

/rant lol

i kinda forgot about ebates for a minute there because past couple releases i didnt wake up in time to go through clicking. But i usually always try to go straight for NDc since its the highest, but i used to wanna do FTL cuz they hard rewards that stacked up QUICK, but that new coupon BS they doing im jus strayin away from them if i can.
I usually got through EB or FTL... Haven't missed a release I went for this year yet. I've only gotten a couple from NDC since the 11 release in December. But ebates has a chrome extension now that pretty much never let's you forget to use it.
Info on that extension?

Last edited:
Does anyone have an actual breakdown or evidence for this? I'm a 10.5 and I've been told 10.5 is the most common size in the United States. I'm assuming Nike production for sizes follows a normal distribution.

Sneaker demand where i live is super low ... my local FTL is the only JB account holder in the area. The next malls with JB accounts are 2 hours east and 3 hours west. Anyways here we get about 1 pair per size for new releases BUT for sizes 9.5 - 10.5 they get i think 2-3 pairs so i could see that being true. 
That has been my observation, too.

I usually don't, but last time it took a couple days to update they cancelled my order.. i think i'm just being paranoid 

Im in the same boat FNL. My status is still in processing. I called today and they told me most likely it will be canceled. There are no more 10.5 to fulfill the order even though I got that corny email confirmation. Oh well.

Last edited:
These are way hotter than those Fire Red III's.

I completely disagree. Apparently you haven't seen the FR3 in person because they have better quality than the retro 88's and they are the same slender cut. These are dope for a newer retro and CW, but you can't beat OG CW's with excellent quality IMO. That's like saying:

GAMMA 11 Jordan > Bred 11's

Doesn't swing it IMO...
I have seen the Fire Red III's. My brother has them in his room and I'm convincing him to return them.

While we can say a particular release may be better than another in terms of the defects or quality issues it has, the aesthetics will always remain virtually the same. Fire Red III's from 2013 are almost identical to previous retro (I know about the elephant print).

I also don't care much for whether a colorway is original or not, or who wore it, or what shot was hit in it. I'm judging the shoe strictly off how it looks.

So for me: WC III's > BCIII's > True Blues > Green Glow IV's >>> Fire Red III's. It seems like the masses agree with me, since I've still seen Fire Red III's in store, but the same can't be said for the Green Glows.

F that idc how good they were theyre socks... ill keep buying my socks from walmart and target .. and FTL when theyre buy one get one half off. This sock trend is so F'n stupid with all these stupid crazy patterns, custom designs, matchy matchy with ur fit, and seeing dumb kids thinkin nike elite socks pulled up halfway over their scrawny calves is "cool" just makes me smh over n over

/rant lol

I'm with you there 100, camping for socks!?!? Hahahaha

Got mine today.
smokin.gif
nice bro! Wait till u chuck em on feet, ul be suprised

I usually don't, but last time it took a couple days to update they cancelled my order.. i think i'm just being paranoid 
Im in the same boat FNL. My status is still in processing. I called today and they told me most likely it will be canceled. There are no more 10.5 to fulfill the order even though I got that corny email confirmation. Oh well.
that's foul.. yeah they only cancelled a order one time for me, but that's all it takes... now i'm always paranoid with fnl, but my tracking finally updated 

Back
Top Bottom