Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

im in jersey and dont feel like going all the way to BK to pick these up... then again the weather sucks :x

I can't give anyone an update about 166 flatbush stock of the Laser 4's, but I can say yesterday's private opening to registered guest (like myself) did not generate a ton of people.  Many where just looking also.  One of the workers told me that they have plenty of laser 4's and every other Jordan that was available for sale.  If anyone lives In the tri-state and really wants them, I would go and check them out.  Chances are you will get a pair.  Just my opinion.  

the lasers 4's are going on sale tomorrow correct ?

in the damn snow

i was told they opened at 6 am this friday

you guys think ppl will be camping for these tom? or if i get there like 8-9 I'll be good?

you guys think ppl will be camping for these tom? or if i get there like 8-9 I'll be good?
put it like this..how much do you want it? use that to gauge when you go out there, if it was me id be out there parked as close as i could at 4:45 am. Needless to say i want em haha

[h3]LOCATION[/h3]
348 BOWERY (AT GREAT JONES)
NEW YORK, NY 10012

[h3]DATE[/h3]
FEBRUARY 14, 2015

[h3]TIME[/h3]
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM

I got to register for the nike sneaker pop up store.  I heard they have the gold foams and many more.  Hopefully they have the chromeposites. 

gotta remember that was rsvp right? was it hard to get a rsvp?
that's true, but a few people showed up with no reservations and they were not let in.  Everyday at 9am jordan brand opened up different opportunities for their events.  And they filled up fast, it was sort of like when you wait for a sneaker release at 10am.   The opportunity to register for flatbush opened up and I registered, it was filled before by 9:05.  so to answer your question, it was easy to get the rsvp if you were in front of your PC at 9am.

Last edited:
Like I said in a previous post, today I checked out the Pavillion and they had sneakers for sale.  I purchased the Jordan 29 photo reels.  

I was comparing my infrareds to the OG infrareds.  

Last edited:
I want the 4s but heard they had a boatload and when ibwas there today there were maybe 50 ppl or so in the store...i think ill be fine getting there at like 8am

that's true, but a few people showed up with no reservations and they were not let in.  Everyday at 9am jordan brand opened up different opportunities for their events.  And they filled up fast, it was sort of like when you wait for a sneaker release at 10am.   The opportunity to register for flatbush opened up and I registered, it was filled before by 9:05.  so to answer your question, it was easy to get the rsvp if you were in front of your PC at 9am.

Was it on that website jordanasw.NYC?
Whatsthe name of the event?
I would've swore this event was special invite only for VIP only to purchase releases before the event went public on Saturday

Was it on that website jordanasw.NYC?
Whatsthe name of the event?
I would've swore this event was special invite only for VIP only to purchase releases before the event went public on Saturday
it was for the thursday.  Friday and on was walk in.  

the event name was 166 flathbush jordan brand pop up store.  

https://www.nike.com/events-registration/series?id=1570&days=5

check this one out and register to attend the nike popl up store.   this one is more official.   get on the wait list.  remember the Chromeposites drop on sunday so its not a bad day to check them out.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom