Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Why are you returning ?? Didn't like em ?
i love them but I didnt get to inspect the pair before purchasing because of how the store was being. So I stuck around to inspect after the purchase and I noticed my laces and such were dirty, but i said f it and just didnt complain. I got home and today I notice that on one shoe, the sole is not perfectly aligned. Jus gives the shoe a weird illusion look like its not exactly aligned straight, its weird. only on one shoe

i love them but I didnt get to inspect the pair before purchasing because of how the store was being. So I stuck around to inspect after the purchase and I noticed my laces and such were dirty, but i said f it and just didnt complain. I got home and today I notice that on one shoe, the sole is not perfectly aligned. Jus gives the shoe a weird illusion look like its not exactly aligned straight, its weird. only on one shoe

DAMN ! Not cool !

DAMN ! Not cool !
well just say u have both shoes, left and right side to side toe box point same direction. the right shoe will be leaning inwards a tad compared to be the left, but the sole only will be inwards a bit too far, the shoe's upper will seem like its perfect parallel to the opposite shoe.

nah its not that deep, that wasnt what I was wanting to get across, he was just asking...I was just indifferent about this footlocker location making executive level decisions and what not

They do that at the Nike Store near me.  The reason they do no returns (and they do not allow anyone to return no matter the stink they make), is to stop resellers from having their whole crew and family line up for raffles, win the raffles, test out the resell market and if demand is low return them.

They do that at the Nike Store near me.  The reason they do no returns (and they do not allow anyone to return no matter the stink they make), is to stop resellers from having their whole crew and family line up for raffles, win the raffles, test out the resell market and if demand is low return them.
I thought that, but they should kinda make on the spot decisions based on the returns specifically. writing it on the receipt the day of purchase and not giving ppl time to inspect their buy, is kinda messed up. I should be able to come in the next day and not have to deal with any hassle because the receipt says All Sales Final in permanent marker

^^^^ exactly. Dirt on the laces and assymetrical shoes aren't valid return reasons in my mind for a mass produced product.

nah its not that deep, that wasnt what I was wanting to get across, he was just asking...I was just indifferent about this footlocker location making executive level decisions and what not

A lot of house of hoops stamp no refunds. It's nothing new.

^^^^ exactly. Dirt on the laces and assymetrical shoes aren't valid return reasons in my mind for a mass produced product.
this doesnt really make sense, because changing your mind on a purchase SHOULD be a valid return reason. These shoes were not 20$, what in your mind is a valid reason then?

Last edited:

But that goes against Nike's policy

do u believe that if I call corporate they will tell me its alot of HOH that do that, its nothing new? I guarantee Ill be able to go back to that store and get refunded

man, footlocker wrote All sale Final on my receipt. what type of stuff? still gonna return
if i was the manager at the footlocker i definitely wouldnt let you return them for a number of reasons.

1. you inspected your kicks before you left the store and admitted that you found something wrong but decide to say F it and not say anything and then you left. not getting a chance to inspect then leaving and finding something wrong is one thing. but not carefully inspecting your shoe in the store and then leaving is another thing.

2. you saw them stamp the ALL SALES FINAL, and still took the kicks and went home. should have raised an issue with it then if it was that important.

im pretty certain that if you had said something while still in the store, even after you had already paid for them, they would have let you exchange or refund. its the fact that you left already. the point of that stamp is they dont want people leaving and then comming back to return. all types of risk with that scenario. but like i said, if you hadnt left and had raised the issue then, they would have taken care of you. they dont stamp this for all kicks. just release date ones to prevent that issue.

do u believe that if I call corporate they will tell me its alot of HOH that do that, its nothing new? I guarantee Ill be able to go back to that store and get refunded

Cool story. I wouldn't want to be in your position since I'm sure I'd be blackballed at that location in the future.

If I were as nitpicky as you are then Id be sure to super inspect my stuff before putting money out.

Cool story. I wouldn't want to be in your position since I'm sure I'd be blackballed at that location in the future.

If I were as nitpicky as you are then Id be sure to super inspect my stuff before putting money out.
No need to resort to name calling, u dont even see what I see bro. dont be mad

Grow up. No one is name calling and I'm not mad. Why would I be mad at your stupidity?

he called you a name? i dont see anywhere where he called you out of your name.

he used an adjective to describe you. but he didnt use a noun to call you a name.

how old are you?

Last edited:

No one on the thread is seeing what u see, because u haven t posted a pic. All u are doing is just having a whine fest

Back
Top Bottom