Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

I actually have a rubber duck/bird on my 1's.

Don't know the significance of it.

thats what u get for buying XX's......
roll.gif

Try calling them and ask for a code, be calm though. Lol

I think you should be fine with 10.5, they kinda fit big on me but not too much.

I called customer service they wont give me code because my reason is not valid to have a code anyways i didnt mind already coz i got already got another pair via footlocker however for some reason i got email from nike they give me 20% discount on my next ordee ill take that anytime im gonna get the wheats lebrons on the 4th lol

right ...your the guy who uses that slippery bs on your ENTIRE shoes
correction.. Protective and clearness on my shoes.. Now if someone steps on my shoes.. i dont get mad i said.. ehh.. i got protection.. not a dent in my material.. when i walk in grass dirt mulch.. im like.. clean clear and under control.

Love these things. My laces were also kinda dirty :smh: though. One of my shoes were sticky

I did notice the crazy grip of the soles though. All the 4s have been this way lately.

Only had time to take a quick look before leaving for the dentist. I saw 1 face with about 80% of it. And 3 other partials all smiling. Quite a few 4s and 14s on them as well.

View media item 1463071

Back
Top Bottom