Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Maybe only 4 people put in
sick.gif
 yeah, thats how that works here.  only 4 ppl put in for the kids

I wonder how many pairs are going to be online since the stores aren't getting many pairs. Only 1 store in my immediate area got them on a fcfs basis whereas all the rest are doing raffles. On eBay they are already a $100 over retail, whereas around All Star Weekend they were only about $30 over retail. 

Every store around here got plenty of pairs and are doing guaranteed tickets no raffle and still sitting on pairs. This release reminds me so much of the Lebron 11 WTL... Lots of people going to cop and think they going to move but going to be stuck with them. Watch what I tell ya'll.

Won a Shiekh Raffle for a 10.5 but I'm passing so if you're in Houston and want a 10.5 go to MC Mall after 1:00pm.

Just got my email bout 4 hours ago from the shiekh..[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] for a 10.5 at memorial

Every store around here got plenty of pairs and are doing guaranteed tickets no raffle and still sitting on pairs. This release reminds me so much of the Lebron 11 WTL... Lots of people going to cop and think they going to move but going to be stuck with them. Watch what I tell ya'll.
Difference is the WTL was everywhere. Laser 4s depending on location didn't get none or a small amount

I agree, people think they are crazy limited. The dub zeros are actually more limited than the 4s and 1s

I am hoping they are readily available I want to hit up the store and see em first.  I might still just go for them on the app, I can always return them if I dont like them 

I dont remember the laser breds having gs sizes. i figured if theres gs sizes there should be alot of pairs

More women and girls are buying these now ago with little boys so it's another way to get money. But usually extremely limited releases don't have gs sizes. We're there gs teals?

Allocation is relative to your area. I could say these aren't limited cause Houston could have hella pairs and some where else could only have one store to get them. So they are limited in their area.

If I was to end up not getting a call for any of my 4 raffle tickets is there any fellow NT'ers who would be willing to pick these up for a brother? Talking to the folks who won multiple raffles but only need 1 pair or less pairs than raffles won? would be much appreciated! :nthat:

What size u need

i thought these were gonna be super limited I just got a code to download my nike app too lol 2 bad I won't need to use the app by the looks of it ..

Back
Top Bottom