Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Actually just got my call for my 8.5 from my local FTA! 1 of 4 tickets but that's all I needed was 1. Don't need help from ya anymore 80SWERV, thanks anyhow bro. Looks like I'll be getting my pair and from the looks of it a lot of people ended up getting calls today and these may be more available than it seemed earlier in week. Hope everyone that wanted gets there's so we all eat!

thought Finishline did a nice job on their pic

practice run on the APP worked today... hopefully all is good for tomorrow

​​ ​

nthat.gif

Last edited:
up early. trying to get to the store early so i can hit the movies to catch a matinee. pretty sure if you try success should be had

I'm wondering how bad this one will be online...I'm ready to try tho. Sz 10.5 here I come

How do these fit size wise compared to re cdp 7s. I never copped fours before so I wanted to know what size to buy

can anyone who already have these comment on sizing? I felt remastered 4's fit .5 size bigger than pre-remastered .... are these pre-remastered sizing or same as Columbia/Oreo?

Hey NeedGlory, I see previously you said you live in Oregon, well I also live in Oregon and I noticed you said you won a Shiekh raffle but Shiekh told me they weren't getting the shoe so I was wondering where that was because they told me a few days ago they weren't getting them. The only spots I found that got them were 1 Champs location, 1 Footaction location and the HOH. Oh BTW welcome to NT!

Back
Top Bottom