Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Brreze on FNL submitted order and error

i dont know i even bothered .. was gonna checkout literally at 8:01 am (10:01 am)

SNKRS came thru, got a rap on chat trying to apply the free 2 day shipping she says SNKRS app is excluded from promos .. wtf
I don't know about shipping codes but you can definitely add discount codes to SNKRS orders by calling nike.

thats cool that you have a snkrs app code i've signed up for it but up to now nike hasnt given me a code yet.....???? how long does it take???
it took me a couple days after the early releases.. unfourtantely.. could land the golds and chromes..

Man that app is clucth, I scooped two pair. one from the app and one on ndc. hope everyone else had the same luck. congrats to those who copped already.

my FTL checkout timer jus froze on 55 sec 

i got thru on SNKRS about 5 min ago tho. carted on NDC just now

this is the ultimate fail... finishline had the checkout like 8 times and it didnt go through...keeps rejecting my card but yet it charges my card like 8 times... then i checked out on eastbay and it sold out :smh:

Finishline was the way to go for me this morning i guess. I think it went live earlier than it should of lol?? either way if these sit ""no matters"" to me i wanted these baaaadddd boyss when i saw the whole Laser pack with the 1s and the 20s....I passed on them for these~GOT A HUGE 4 collection going..... PLUS I used both of my $20 rewards!!!! #winning now foams are the problem coz nike dot com is startin to fail me now coz of all this SNKRS app stuff eh oh well hopefully with the rise of all these prices people will stop buying everything up just to make an extra cash which isnt that serious unless its those foam mirrors but other than that people/resellers need to stop already haha and people BUY WHAT YOU LIKE!!!!!

.....still mad that i missed out on those Foam Mirrors
tired.gif
 haven't wanted a foam that bad since the Galaxies and those i missed out on too 
mean.gif

this is the ultimate fail... finishline had the checkout like 8 times and it didnt go through...keeps rejecting my card but yet it charges my card like 8 times... then i checked out on eastbay and it sold out :smh:

You have to make sure ALL your billing and shipping info matches at checkout.

I don't understand the jokes about a shoe sitting or "flopping". So does everyone want instant sell outs or to be able to cop what they want without beating bots & chaos?????
just being honest everyone wants resell or the have exclusive shoe if not one of those then most aren't interested unless we talking bout x-mas 11 or og colorway.

******* FNL. I tried 7 times for submitting payment and they kept declining it. called the bank and they said all 7 attempts went through on their end... so something is wrong on FNL... FML

got thru early on FNL but it would never go thru on the submit order page.

then i finally get them in cart on NDC and the attempts on FNL end up locking up my debit card SMH.

had to use my credit but atleast i saved on shipping.

******* FNL. I tried 7 times for submitting payment and they kept declining it. called the bank and they said all 7 attempts went through on their end... so something is wrong on FNL... FML

Make sure ALL shipping and billing info match at checkout.

Back
Top Bottom