Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

******* FNL. I tried 7 times for submitting payment and they kept declining it. called the bank and they said all 7 attempts went through on their end... so something is wrong on FNL... FML
Thats finish line every week though.  Nothing new.

footlocker 

eastbay

footaction

champs

all of them out of stock right after the timer finished ?

it's real or a glitch ?

got thru early on FNL but it would never go thru on the submit order page.

then i finally get them in cart on NDC and the attempts on FNL end up locking up my debit card SMH.

had to use my credit but atleast i saved on shipping.
kinda ridiculous that even at $250, they're still charging $8.99 on ship. had to pass on fnl because there's no way I'm paying $278 for these. ended up getting lucky on ndc and got to use a promo code I've been saving.

******* FNL. I tried 7 times for submitting payment and they kept declining it. called the bank and they said all 7 attempts went through on their end... so something is wrong on FNL... FML
7 x $250+shipping.... ouch. 

kinda ridiculous that even at $250, they're still charging $8.99 on ship. had to pass on fnl because there's no way I'm paying $278 for these. ended up getting lucky on ndc and got to use a promo code I've been saving.
Same, except for the NDC part. 280 is crazy and resell price is not strong either.

Got through on foot locker first try at like 7:10...... seemed easy, too easy......

edit: also finishline def has my acccount on lock cause they always decline my orders.....

Last edited:
these are a flop and won't resell for more than 300. the shoe is ugly and they aren't limited.

$240 shipped from FNL.   Checked out at 9:58 AM.  Damnit this was an impulse buy.  Was hoping i struck out to save the money.  damn you jordan brand. 

Back
Top Bottom