Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Went to the outlet at Bergen Center Mall in Paramus, NJ looking to see by chance if they had some Laser 4s and of course, they were Sold out or being held by employees (Was a pair of laser 1s in a 14 though)

Anyway, went to Paramus Park, and they had them on display (the only size 14 they had in stock) Guy said he can do a stock locate and order them for me. I said we could try but I am sure they will be out of stock......

Looked for me and found a sz 12. $250.00 retail no tax , free shipping. Double checked after I left with Champs online chat and he told me the order went through and prepping for shipment.

Can always ask them at Champs. most of the outlets are only charging $10 less anyway.......

Last edited:
Has anyone ever used they're store credit on one of those coinstar exchange machines? Im returning my Lasers for store credit at Foot Locker today, tryin to get some of the cash back.

No, they have giftcard machines now. They take a percentage, not sure how much. I figure if im gonna take a loss on CL since no one wants them and I changed my mind about rockin em, may as well take that card and get cash. Saw the vending machine at Vons/Safeway. Could be a new bad luck hustle!

When my laser gets yellowed someday i will
Have someone do a sole swap to a regular sole. Maybe from a fire red 4 or from a cool grey 4s. I think this shoe would look better without the translucent sole.

When my laser gets yellowed someday i will
Have someone do a sole swap to a regular sole. Maybe from a fire red 4 or from a cool grey 4s. I think this shoe would look better without the translucent sole.

Sole is my favorite part.

The custom isn't a bad Idea, just bad Colorway and Execution 

I think these could look good with the right Custom Colorway 

I wouldn't say bad execution but the CW is fugly.

I wore mine last night for the third time to a party and didn't know it was gonna rain that hard but didn't care though. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom