Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Seem forever but I just got DMed back from Nike LV

Got my size. This was my first time #RSVP, very cool!

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Got my confirmation from Nike LA just now. Happy.

Congrats. I replied within 30 seconds as well but no replies yet haha.
congrats man! i replied literally within < 5 seconds and still no reply dm from them?!! 

Originally Posted by baysfinest

got a confirmation from Nike SF

same here. 
part of me wants to go to shiekh or undftd before nike Sf opens and watch the yeezy madness unfold before i pick up my pair lol.

Originally Posted by LORENander

same here. 
part of me wants to go to shiekh or undftd before nike Sf opens and watch the yeezy madness unfold before i pick up my pair lol.
roll.gif

When I rsvp'd the Playoff 12s with NTLA, took them almost 5 hours to DM me, so I'm not surprised its taking this long.

Originally Posted by LORENander

same here. 

I may do the same lol

You literally have to be like a hawk and reply within seconds.   It sucks, but it's better than long hours in line. 
Originally Posted by jcs11702

When I rsvp'd the Playoff 12s with NTLA, took them almost 5 hours to DM me, so I'm not surprised its taking this long.

That's because that was the very first release with the rsvp system.  It doesn't take them that long to get a reply now.  

You literally have to be like a hawk and reply within seconds.   It sucks, but it's better than long hours in line. 
Originally Posted by jcs11702

That's because that was the very first release with the rsvp system.  It doesn't take them that long to get a reply now.  
Well I still haven't got a reply so I guess I out of luck. Oh well 
laugh.gif

I stumbled on the Santa Monica rsvp cuz I tweeted a minute after, will probably strike out there 
laugh.gif

I wanted another pair to use as trade bait. 

I haven't copped a pair of Jordans since the Concord XI's dropped, but I have always loved these Military IV's. Tried to RSVP through NTSF but didn't get a confirmation yet. I will never wait in line for kicks, never have - never will. Too old for that $+%+ now and I wont pay reseller prices, yall can go kick rocks with that nonsense.

Took NTLA awhile to send out DMs. I replied like a minute or so after and got my confirm from NTLA a little while ago. I don't really even want em but in case Yeezy falls thru I got an alternative with no hassle. Makes it 1/5 for Twitter RSVP.

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Took NTLA awhile to send out DMs. I replied like a minute or so after and got my confirm from NTLA a little while ago. I don't really even want em but in case Yeezy falls thru I got an alternative with no hassle. Makes it 1/5 for Twitter RSVP.

can you give me an example of what a dm looks like for this particualr shoe. Dont give me youre real name.  just the correct format, so i know for future releases. Example John Doe sz 12 Aj4 is that right?

Originally Posted by maxdunker

congrats, but i dont get how you get a dm when you rsvp'd to ntla a minute or so, when i responded literally within 3-5 secs! i havent gotten a dm?!! my format is correct cause i've scored on rsvp's before, but im starting to wonder how nike does this whole rsvp thing....is it just a random choice from when they end the rsvp? cause thats bs! they need to make us aware if its a lottery system and not first reply first serve.

Its doesn't matter how fast you enter from when the RSVP opens... Its pointless due to the fact that the RSVP it open for close to an hour.

I'm sure it's a raffle type system

I think they're moving away from first come firt serve and maybe just putting them all in a pile and picking randomly. Believe me I was hella quick on the previous ones cuz I wanted them shoes but got nada. I had my text ready for Montalban but switched it to NTLA when their tweet came thru and typed in the # tag. I forgot to capitalize it too. *shrug*

It did take NTLA a surprisingly long time to send out DMs this time around so that's why I'm guessing that they switched it to all names in a pile or something. I mean they still haven't tweeted that all DMs have been sent. Maybe the 21Mercer fiasco got them switching it up. I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom