Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Man, I'm loving these more and more as the days pass.

White > Off-White 
Very reminiscent of the OG's back in the day. 

what year are those from? or is that what the hanging tag looks like?

314z97c.jpg

Nike Air Hang tag??????That's not what came on my cements and cavs. You playing games here?

Peps can sleep or not want all they want I want these and have already copped a pair.
Wow, you guys are killing me. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those are clearly OG's. They have Nike Air on the heel. 

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Just left my boys spot and picked up a few pairs on the low... cant wait to SELL these!

Made that little correction for you after seeing your sig.

did the euro sites go up in price?  end and snipe both have em but the are like $200.  I got playoffs for $150 and concords for $175.  whats the deal?

rabreu84929 wrote:

beansietime wrote:

Nike Air Hang tag?????? That's not what came on my cements and cavs. You playing games here?

Wow.  That is really sad, you guys need to take a major Air Jordan history lesson.  These are clearly Originals from 1989.  
laugh.gif

I put the picture up for reference on how the OG's had white leather uppers like these 2012's.  

Again, wow.  

Local mall in So Cal will have over 320 pairs. They're expecting them to sit until Monday or Tuesday

Back in 06 these sat on shelves for months.. even on ebay up to this year they were going for cheap.. surprised they have hype surrounding them now.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Mall by me passes out tickets tonight and I have to work till like 6am so I won't be going there. Pretty much ndc or bust for me. Hope its as smooth as the low 11s.

rabreu84929 wrote:

beansietime wrote:

Nike Air Hang tag?????? That's not what came on my cements and cavs. You playing games here?

Wow.  That is really sad, you guys need to take a major Air Jordan history lesson.  These are clearly Originals from 1989.  
laugh.gif

I put the picture up for reference on how the OG's had white leather uppers like these 2012's.  

Again, wow.  

roll.gif
I think I'm going to use either these Footlocker or Finishline coupons

rabreu84929 wrote:

beansietime wrote:

laugh.gif

Again, wow.  

Thanks for the advice champ, but I'm 30 I don't need a history lesson. Work on your sarcasm detection. I actually thought you threw a pair of OGs in a 2012 box from the pic my phone.

well I guess ill have to wait. My order went through. Was 120 and change in euros ($150 and some change) Shipped
pimp.gif

How long does shipping take?

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

I think I'm gonna have to pay attention to when NDC posts there supply. I can think of anywhere else I'd get a 13.5

Eastbay might have them in a 13.5 also

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

OG doesn't always mean better.

IMO, off white on these looks better than white.
naw.....

i got da 2006 and da off white sucks...with that said since i got da 2006 joints i wont be buying these this go around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

well I guess ill have to wait. My order went through. Was 120 and change in euros ($150 and some change) Shipped
pimp.gif

Pounds not Euros. Works out to around $170-$180ish after shipping.

I'm hoping shipping is quick because I skipped the CT release for this and CT's shipping is lightening quick. Fingers crossed there's no duties.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by three6mafia

pimp.gif

Pounds not Euros. Works out to around $170-$180ish after shipping.

I'm hoping shipping is quick because I skipped the CT release for this and CT's shipping is lightening quick. Fingers crossed there's no duties.
total comes out to $190 for me.  Did you get free shipping or are you just not doing the math right?

Back
Top Bottom