Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

I just got here at FNL, and I'm the 6th person.

I'm good.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

seems like this will be a east pick up.

kidna wanna cancel my order with END and cop from a store or NDC. anyone know how to do this??? just call em or email em??EditWell never mind canceling. Just got my shipping email from em. Tracking # and all. Gonna still try on ndc. Or maybe hit the mall

I'm on Jamaica avenue and this line for footlocker is 5 or 6 long. I'm more so hoping they open at 7 or 8 so I can get home soon. I wish more releases were this light
smile.gif
standing on line w the sun beating on my legs...feels Goodman

There's nobody in line at my local spot like always, dope boys don't show up till opening at 10 am and start shut cause they ain't get a pair, too bad I don't want these

I got a pair yesterday, they are dope, I may be biased but I love them 4s. However, they run big IMO, I always buy 12s and in this pair my toes have hella room in the toe box?

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

the 2006 edition's quality was lacklustre. This 2012 edition is superior in quality and fits true to size, without the discomfort of the last reissue.
do you write Crooked Tongues product descriptions or something?
Greatest post ever.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

the 2006 edition's quality was lacklustre. This 2012 edition is superior in quality and fits true to size, without the discomfort of the last reissue.
do you write Crooked Tongues product descriptions or something?
Greatest post ever.

I love the British English spelling too

OMG nikes site is going crazy for me right now. mad inactivity errors and junk. If the yeezys drop soon this will be probably 10 times worse

yea i cant even come close to checking out with paypal or logging in
30t6p3b.gif
both ipad and computer. i have pairs in my cart so i dont know if im good or what with this new system.

so glad the Yeezys arent dropping at the same time. thats probably y they are dropping randomly. to avoid this. NDC is timing out like crazy

ive never actually gotten a shoe i wanted into my shopping cart at FTL so is the "please wait" screen after pressing check out a good sign or bad? it has a countdown clock of about an hour for check out time

Back
Top Bottom