Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

I'm sure this has been hashed out a number of times, but does anyone else notice that these fit more TTS than the Cement IV's?  I'm typically a 9.5 in Jordans and I needed to get a size 9 for the WC IV's, but the size 9 in the Military IV's feel a little bit smaller.  
Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.  

Alex

My WC IVs are a 9.5 and fit alittle big even with sneaker shields in them. my playoff 12s are a 9 and fit great with and without the shields. i went ahead and bought 2 size 9s for these militarys. you think ill be alright?

How the #%@# do you guys order online, whenever i try online i get a message from eastbay, champs etc, saying they dont have any size in stock even if its seconds away from the tweeted link? Anyone got tricks or some !$$%?

Originally Posted by Amesvill

How the #%@# do you guys order online, whenever i try online i get a message from eastbay, champs etc, saying they dont have any size in stock even if its seconds away from the tweeted link? Anyone got tricks or some !$$%?

Finish line has a delightfully easy to buy fsr.

Actually about 15 people here meandering at Scottsdale Quarters.
Surprised but all in all, decent release.

Still shocked the game has gotten to the point where I'm waiting for shoes that sat on shelves 6 years ago

Finish line has a delightfully easy to buy fsr.

Same !!*@ happens with finishline 
tired.gif

I'm so happy people don't like these. Walked in at 8:30am no hassle no line. bought my pair and my daughter a pair. Bought 3 pairs in 2006 and ran them all into the ground. Hope they sit so I can double up.

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Just ordered off CT for the first time.. Can anyone tell me how fast they're shipping is?

they take about 10 biz days sucks but free shipping from UK isnt bad lol

on the cement 4's the box lable was different cuz they were the UK release. I wonder if they will be different on the new box 2

What? I got my Cement IV's in like 2 business days.

good looks on the link, i was just speaking in general i ordered mine from JJ yesterday, but Ive tried before with no results.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

these are SITTING as they did 6 years ago... they mustve made a ton of pairs

no, its the stupid system they have in place. they will be sold out by the end of the day so how exactly is that sitting?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

no, its the stupid system they have in place. they will be sold out by the end of the day so how exactly is that sitting?
grin.gif
anything that doesnt sell out withing a few hours of release I.E Playoffs, cement 4s, cavs 4s is considered sitting to me

Originally Posted by Zyzz

grin.gif
anything that doesnt sell out withing a few hours of release I.E Playoffs, cement 4s, cavs 4s is considered sitting to me

indifferent.gif

Just copped a size 12 on ndc just in case the local spots are sold out. Wasn't really wanting another mostly white shoe but didn't wanna have remorse

Earlier this week I copped the DB 4's for my B-day. In the mail come some $25 off b-day coupons...So I was like what the heck. Happy Birthday to me! Easiest cop of 2012!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Went to pick up these this morning. I went to one shop and checked out my pair. It looked to be tried on since there were wrinkles on the toe box and on the back close to the heel and the paper seemed out of place. I asked the manager and he said it was a "fresh" pair. Bought it and then I looked at them again in my car. Went back and returned them and got another pair from another store. This pair came out very nicely. No creases. Very clean. This is why I ALWAYS check out my shoes before I buy them. Happy for all those who copped. I will be wearing this pair with my ES jersey...LOL

No its not the Yeezys that made this possible. Reseller are on here enough to know no one will pay above retail. Hype beast won't cop unless the resell value is high. Its never been a popular colorway. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

the 2006 edition's quality was lacklustre. This 2012 edition is superior in quality and fits true to size, without the discomfort of the last reissue.
do you write Crooked Tongues product descriptions or something?
Greatest post ever.

I am going to go ahead and second that notion of Greatest post ever... 

Back
Top Bottom