Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

With the Yeezy 2 release being confirmed

Anyone think these will be easier to get ?

Yes and no.
The people who were copping the Yeezys are going after them and getting these later or not at all.

The rest are gonna cop the 4s with no intention of getting the Yeezys.

Only a few stores in the whole country are getting the Yeezys, so I don't think it'll make these easier.

It should be a relatively easy cop IMO.

Originally Posted by leothegod

i love these, my fav. c/w. i murdered my 06 pair cant wait. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

No more off white....niice.
+1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PASSED ON THE AJKO TO GET THESE. IM HOPING FOR AN EASY COP ON NDC, BUT AM EXPECTING THE USUAL CRASH.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Leather on 06 pairs were like paper the way they creased.

They would go from DS to worn 10+ times by just opening the box
laugh.gif

roll.gif
these are made with the soft leather too, different from the cements leather. so it the same type of soft leather from 2006. hopefully not a crappy.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Leather on 06 pairs were like paper the way they creased.

They would go from DS to worn 10+ times by just opening the box
laugh.gif

roll.gif
these are made with the soft leather too, different from the cements leather. so it the same type of soft leather from 2006. hopefully not a crappy.
I talked to my connect about these today and indeed the leather is soft. he said that pairs in his store came precreased 
sick.gif

I wasnt going for that when these cost $115, but at $175 after tax that may be a major turnff.

I want to see some comparison pics between the '06 and '12 version.
Hope they fixed the comfort/pleather because the '06 was THE most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've ever had

Originally Posted by picknroll24

I want to see some comparison pics between the '06 and '12 version.
Hope they fixed the comfort/pleather because the '06 was THE most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've ever had
WORD!
I'd like to see OG's in that mix as well.

I'm going to say not many people are gonna cop this because of the Air Yeezy 2 release

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Military 4s....hmmm? Honestly Im not a big fan of the 4s in general! In my size(13) they just look so dang big! I have seen them in person and the quality is decent! Hypebeasts and resellers will be on these heavy just because they're "military 4s" thats it. Resell of these will easily exceed $300+ and there will be some people that buy them at a crazy price so the madness just keeps going! Perpetual cycle smh.....

These ain't gonna resell at $300. Cements are going for like $200-$225. Sure, at first the asking price will be wild but after a few weeks, once no one bites, resellers will be desperate to move to stock up on the obsidians... Its a vicious cycle..
^^^YUP... I think this is pretty much every release from here on out... I remember when the hype on Cavs4 were crazy and everyone had them posted online $300+, I've seen as high as $500. Now you can get them for $200-$250. The same with the Playoff 12s. I dont think this release will be better than the WC 4s.

Putting in Work couldnt have said it better...wore mine 1x back in 06 and the creases looked liek I played a few games in them
30t6p3b.gif

Shop by me is sitting on a near FSR at $200....guess people are waiting out for Lebrons,KOs,12s,etc
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

I'm going to say not many people are gonna cop this because of the Air Yeezy 2 release

People are going to be so bitter about the yeezy release they will cop these lol

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

roll.gif
I talked to my connect about these today and indeed the leather is soft. he said that pairs in his store came precreased 
sick.gif

I wasnt going for that when these cost $115, but at $175 after tax that may be a major turnff.
sick.gif
sick.gif

wow, definite pass then. make no sense especially since my 2006 still sitting in closet. No flip value either. i'll save my money

A sign I have way too many shoes...went to the closet to wear my worn 06s last weekend before the market got flooded and realized I had a DS pair there as well...Don't even remember copping the second pair...

Not a fan of the 4's but if these are anything like the cement 4's that came out not too long ago, they're straight up garbage. That 'leather' is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom