Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

Originally Posted by PTone

Sneakerpost has most sizes for $180.

They posted them earlier this afternoon...

Just copped for $180
I essentially just paid $10 extra to not have to deal with drama on release date!!

Would gladly do this for all releases 
pimp.gif

Never dealt with these guys before... are they pretty reliable? I guess its too late now... I'll wait and see. Love the free shipping tho
I've only ordered from them once but their customer service via email is excellent, very prompt.  They are very accommodating as well.

Originally Posted by woodro

cant wait til next saturday, IM ON
Srsly, **$%'s mad annoying, yo.

Just copped for $180
I essentially just paid $10 extra to not have to deal with drama on release date!!

pimp.gif

Never dealt with these guys before... are they pretty reliable? I guess its too late now... I'll wait and see. Love the free shipping tho
I've only ordered from them once but their customer service via email is excellent, very prompt.  They are very accommodating as well.

PTone... thanks for the reassurance. I feel better about the purchase now. 
I also ordered so fast that I missed that it says they're ready to ship now. (Because I missed a preorder on bred KO's by a few mins earlier today)

Wonder if I'll get them before saturday 
nerd.gif

woodro wrote:
cant wait til next saturday, IM ON

Srsly, **$%'s mad annoying, yo.
Won't be much longer...he's almost at 300 
laugh.gif

Can anyone tell me how these run? im a size 9 but sneakerpost is sold out of size 9
frown.gif

run half size big like the cements, but the blue is bright a lot brighter than I thought they would be...

So the jury is out, quality for these is better than the WC 4s?!

That's a good sign.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hopefully the Fire Reds and Breds are the same then!

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Anyone know where sneakerpost is located? Cant find it on their site.

I just google searched their contact number's area code and it came up like Bronx or Brooklyn, NY

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

how early do you think people are going to line up?

Depends on where you live.
Over here, people usually start lining up around midnight.

So 8+ hours before release.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

laugh.gif

IMO,I wouldnt camp for these. Its not a popular colorway just try online and you should be good.

is SneakerPost 100% legit? i mean they say these shoes are "ready to ship" that doesn't mean early release or any non sense like that right? never heard of them prior to this

laugh.gif

I live in washington state. people lined up for the cement 4's about 8 hours before. do you think this will be the same calibel release

laugh.gif

I live in washington state. people lined up for the cement 4's about 8 hours before. do you think this will be the same calibel release

no way these came out not too long ago and the hype isn't that strong. the people missing out on the lebrons and yeezys (the majority of people buying shoes) will want these...

laugh.gif

Im from Washington State. people lined up for the mement 4's about 8 hours before will this release have around the same turn out as the cement 4's?

Good looks on the Sneakerpost note.  I live in the Chi so sales tax is 10% here anyways.  Really just spent an extra 5 bucks to lock up a pair, which I'll happily do any day.

Originally Posted by wtfchi

laugh.gif

no way these came out not too long ago and the hype isn't that strong. the people missing out on the lebrons and yeezys (the majority of people buying shoes) will want these...

man if i miss these how much are people gonna re sell them for....im hoping not to much

Hey can someone tell me how the comfort on the 2012 pair of IVs are??
embarassed.gif

I have yet to own a pair from 2012 and I remember the 06 pair was pretty bad. The width on them were horrible and I remember my pinky toe taken damage from a pair of IVs.

Originally Posted by retroflight91

embarassed.gif

I have yet to own a pair from 2012 and I remember the 06 pair was pretty bad. The width on them were horrible and I remember my pinky toe taken damage from a pair of IVs.
worn my cements and they are okay. nothing spectacular. it is what it is, 23 year old technology. i know everyone said to go half size down, but i WOULDNT if you want to get your toes room. i wear mine true to size.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by retroflight91

embarassed.gif

worn my cements and they are okay. nothing spectacular. it is what it is, 23 year old technology. i know everyone said to go half size down, but i WOULDNT if you want to get your toes room. i wear mine true to size.
on point, stay true to your size. though imo the cavs are more comforter because of the suede leather.

Just copped for $180

pimp.gif

Yeah they had my size 12 last night so I pulled the trigger too. I don't think these will be as hard to get, but I've been wrong before this year several times. LolI stayed tts on these and the WC 4s btw...

It's pretty amazing how every thread on every page has at least 1 or 2 posts asking how they fit. It's like uhhhh have you not bought any shoes in a while or bothered to read back at least 2 pages.... BOTH my WC 4's and CAV 4's fit TTS and I expect to stay size 11 for ALL AJ 4 releases for the rest of the year

I remember getting these at my local mall in '06 with no problems a few weeks after release date. Now I'm gonna have to wake up early for them? 
indifferent.gif

Hopefully I'll get them with ease, but with the way everything sells out nowadays I don't know.

(I'm in the Dallas area if that matters)

Back
Top Bottom