Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

I know these will sell out easily I was in the store trying to get the mv 9s and everybody else was trying to get the son of mars and the store sold out on em

I usually wear a 9 as my true size, so should I get an 8.5 in these and still have it be a comfortable fit?

There's a noticeable difference in a size 8.5 and a 9.

And not a big different in a 9 and 9.5. Just my opinion from experience.

My true size is a 9.5. Had to size down to a size 9 in the WC 4's because I have a very narrow foot. So essentially, my 9's in the White Cement's fit like a 9.5

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Tang

I think these will resell for $220 + just because it's a retro IV

If this happens, the sneaker game isn't for me anymore. These yellowed on shelves in 2006 and people weren't buying them for $99.

it sucks man, thats how it is these days. terrible colorways and shoes that sat for ages back in the day are selling out within minutes now because its the "cool" thing i guess
30t6p3b.gif

ill honestly be happy as hell once this crap dies down and we all can just go to NDC or any store and cop which ever pair we want for retail and not a dime more.

IMO, these will be like the Cool Grey 12s and Low 11s. If you wake up at 5am, and add it to your cart you'll get them. If you hesitate, it'll be sold out. That's just how the game is today.

Should I even bother trying to cop online? Haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the Cool Grey 11's, (waited in line) but with the way things are these days I figured I'd strike out. 
laugh.gif

The last shoe I tried to cop online were the Cheetah Kobe VII's, and that was on NDC. Ended up having to go to the mall and wait in line for 8+ hours. But in the end, I got them.

(I'm in the Dallas area if that matters)

The sizing questions have been funny.

I've stuck TTS with all the retros this year (Chicago 10s, WC 4s, White/Red 14s, Stealth 10s, Playoff 12s, Cavs 4s and CG 12s).

It hasn't failed me yet!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Tang

I think these will resell for $220 + just because it's a retro IV

If this happens, the sneaker game isn't for me anymore. These yellowed on shelves in 2006 and people weren't buying them for $99.

it sucks man, thats how it is these days. terrible colorways and shoes that sat for ages back in the day are selling out within minutes now because its the "cool" thing i guess
30t6p3b.gif

ill honestly be happy as hell once this crap dies down and we all can just go to NDC or any store and cop which ever pair we want for retail and not a dime more.
Not going to die down for along time

I'm still trying to decide if I should get these I love IVs but I still have the 06 in great condition. I guess that is why I'm so unsure.

not feeling these copping to resell tho ..i think people ask sz ? just to get they yuku up

im def getting these. its simply a clean looking shoe. Not loud and not just a simple white shoe. Im hoping everyone is too busy worried about the yeezy that this will sit for 48hrs and i get them on employee discount lol

Originally Posted by Questions

im def getting these. its simply a clean looking shoe. Not loud and not just a simple white shoe. Im hoping everyone is too busy worried about the yeezy that this will sit for 48hrs and i get them on employee discount lol

lol there at max 40,000 pairs of yeezys WORLD WIDE. And that number is highly overestimating it.
If these sit, i might join the priesthood.
I want a pair but don't know if I can one now. :/

The lack of off-white disturbs me anyway so I won't be too bothered if I don't get a pair. But I would still love one

I highly doubt they will sit because of the yeezy's 
Shops are selling the yeezy's for $1000 plus 

Idk too many people who will pay that price 

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

SOLD after watching this review 

I love the hard leather from the WCIVs. It refuses to crease!
Either way do want, wont have my money till the week after. I'll try to cop on a restock

i heard that the quality on these is not that great. but then again that might only be on the "early release" pairs

I didn't get the white cements but I got the Cavs and I was really impressed with the quality on them. I think the Cavs were hit or miss though.

I highly doubt they will sit because of the yeezy's 
Shops are selling the yeezy's for $1000 plus 

Idk too many people who will pay that price 
Not to mention the majority of stores carrying the Militarys aren't coming close to selling the Yeezys. Chances are, you won't see these shoes side-by-side in the same store Saturday unless you're at a boutique or something.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

SOLD after watching this review 

I love the hard leather from the WCIVs. It refuses to crease!
Either way do want, wont have my money till the week after. I'll try to cop on a restock

Yeah, that review is nice.
I was gonna cop regardless, one of my favorite 4s, next to the Breds.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The sizing questions have been funny.

I've stuck TTS with all the retros this year (Chicago 10s, WC 4s, White/Red 14s, Stealth 10s, Playoff 12s, Cavs 4s and CG 12s).

It hasn't failed me yet!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Look at the big balla!!!!! LMAO
roll.gif

good to hear the leather isnt as stiff as the white cement ivs. white cement ivs feel like they have that crappy dmp V leather.

Back
Top Bottom