Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

looks like my pair from sneakerpost wont come in until next tuesday! ah well. 
160jordansdeep they were going for $180 shipped

Originally Posted by LORENander

where are you from?

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

where are you from?

bay area. shipped out of philly so that makes sense i suppose. hopefully it'll come earlier but we'll see. 

where are you from?

bay area. shipped out of philly so that makes sense i suppose. hopefully it'll come earlier but we'll see. 

I'm from Washington should be getting em the same time as youI got my self 2 pairs

So I asked an associate at FNL how many pairs they had, and they told me 24.

maco5j.png

I then asked how many pairs in a size 11, and they said 3.

30t6p3b.gif

Why?!

Now I have to wake up extra early to guarantee I get my size...

*sigh* 
tired.gif

where are you from?

East coast love... Mine will be here Thursday

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So I asked an associate at FNL how many pairs they had, and they told me 24.

maco5j.png

I then asked how many pairs in a size 11, and they said 3.

30t6p3b.gif

Why?!

Now I have to wake up extra early to guarantee I get my size...

*sigh* 
tired.gif
Damn, that sucks. Might have to camp a little bit for this one then, arghhh...

I still believe these will be an easy cop. By easy I mean log onto website by 4:45am my time. Purchase by 5:01am. Back to bed or head to local spot to cop in person at 7am opening. These set back in 06 (of course these did release in Europe early then released in the states back then)

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

still got my old pair so im good on these ....I remember these were on sale for $90 at my local sport zone

the last time these came out they were %!+!. I still have my pair and they are crap if the new release is the same quality same the cement 4's that just dropped you will be much happier with the new release
I'm glad somebody remembered!!! The last Retro of these quality was soo bad cats on here who had been begging for this retro for years passed. I mean I went to cop and picked them up and said this is ridiculous. I mean they were bad by even today's crappy retro standards!

missed on LBJ MV and AJKO.  Hopefully these wont sell in 5 seconds so i can hav a chance.  4's are my favorite J so i am copping for sure.

got my pair today...very, very fresh. Better than the 06, and quality is good. Don't sleep nt fam

Originally Posted by smatty

I know these will sell out easily I was in the store trying to get the mv 9s and everybody else was trying to get the son of mars and the store sold out on em

Really? who lines up for the Son of Mars?

Originally Posted by CowColor

I know these will sell out easily I was in the store trying to get the mv 9s and everybody else was trying to get the son of mars and the store sold out on em

who? a new community of fiends that go out of there way to get there hands on any type of release thinking its exclusive or they can resell... i hate what this "game" has come to 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I just got my 2012's and they are better than my DS 2006's in terms of quality!

im glade to hear that. I see a lot of people passing on these because of the 2006 crap quality.
seems like they will be missing out lol

Originally Posted by usood89

Originally Posted by CowColor

who? a new community of fiends that go out of there way to get there hands on any type of release thinking its exclusive or they can resell... i hate what this "game" has come to 
mad.gif

well they all sat here for a long time ...and you can still buy the new red and black cw on finishline .
people are stupid lol

man yall complaining about only having 3 sizes well the footlooker where I'm at only gets one size 11.5 and sometimes the manager holds the pair for himself so I got to go a half size up or down but the good thing is i always double copp on shoes cause ain't that many sneakerheads that li e in Montana

my minds made up i'm grabbin these i just hope it ain't to much trouble im pretty sure it will be tho cause every shoe that i thought was gonna be a easy pick up never was.. almost everything i have picked up since the beginning of the year has been a hassle i been lucky tho so far getting everything i went for trying to keep that going

Back
Top Bottom