Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Wondering the same.  Got a confirmation "receipt" via email today, so hopefully they ship tomorrow.

Same here.However they did ship some yesterday.

Yesterday was Sunday lol

Yesterday was Monday....I think. Lol And I will be receiving mine tomorrow as well. First time I've had this color way.

Hey all I know is I Love! my 06's and I have no idea what the knock on those are quality wise.. I'm coppin these again just because it's my favorite IV colorway. funny thing is I first wore my DS 06's with my girl and thought I was doing it, when she saw me she looked at me like I had on some Lil'B vans. I still to this day don't know what her problem is she hates when I wear them lol oh well..

Just got back from getting my tickets for the ivs. I was out there because of rumors of blake griffin hyperdunks/ yeezys but of course ill take these IVs. The hype seems low for them and im fine with that. I just remember being broke when they came out in 06 so im not missing out this time.

JB is hoping for spillage with this release.  You guys know about spillage.  Chicks go to a club, hoping they're going to be the ONE girl who hooks the athlete/millionaire/star etc...Of course they fail. You're sitting around there and BAM...spillage.  People hoping for the Yeezy's, they will fail, and they will console themselves with this shoe.  

JB's great sales strategy continues...Low quality and Low quantity continuing to generate high demand...

Originally Posted by air4life

People hoping for the Yeezy's, they will fail, and they will console themselves with this shoe.  

haha i was planning on getting these anyway but i was also looking forwardhttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...=0CAYQBSgA&q=forward&spell=1&biw=1440&***=751   to the yeezy's but with all the info i gathered up i realized there is no chance ill be able to get these .. so like u said these will take away some of the sickness ill have cause i missed out on the yeezy's  haha

Is going from a size 9.5 to 9 a noticeable difference?

True size is a 9.5, had a ton of space left in my size 9.5 White Cement's, but I never tried on a size 9 to be sure.

Hopefully the size 9 is just right.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Is going from a size 9.5 to 9 a noticeable difference?

True size is a 9.5, had a ton of space left in my size 9.5 White Cement's, but I never tried on a size 9 to be sure.

Hopefully the size 9 is just right.
In the same boat as you bro. 9.5 white cements fit alittle big even with sneaker shields in them. got a 9 in the playoff 12s and they fit great with/without sneaker shields. im prob gonna go with a 9 on these  hope that helps

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Hey all I know is I Love! my 06's and I have no idea what the knock on those are quality wise.. I'm coppin these again just because it's my favorite IV colorway. funny thing is I first wore my DS 06's with my girl and thought I was doing it, when she saw me she looked at me like I had on some Lil'B vans. I still to this day don't know what her problem is she hates when I wear them lol oh well..

The knock is that after just a couple wears the blue and white paint starts to crack. The other knock is that the white leather, especially on the toebox is so thin and awful that they auto crease, and not in any good way. I was aware of it and used decreasers and they still creased badly. I haven't seen enough to tell if these problems are addressed or not. Obviously the white cement is done much differently this time around, but the shape (especially how the curves of the silhouette should match from the upper to midsole) looks more off than the WCIV, so I'm not holding out much hope that the leather is thicker or thr the midsole cracking will be addressed.

Same here. However they did ship some yesterday.

Yesterday was Sunday lol

Yesterday was Monday....I think. Lol And I will be receiving mine tomorrow as well. First time I've had this color way.

ya i relized that right after i posted it then relized that, that ,eams i had school that day lol
missed it

trappedintime wrote:
SeRveJaYs4JaYs wrote:

The knock is that after just a couple wears the blue and white paint starts to crack. The other knock is that the white leather, especially on the toebox is so thin and awful that they auto crease, and not in any good way. I was aware of it and used decreasers and they still creased badly. I haven't seen enough to tell if these problems are addressed or not. Obviously the white cement is done much differently this time around, but the shape (especially how the curves of the silhouette should match from the upper to midsole) looks more off than the WCIV, so I'm not holding out much hope that the leather is thicker or thr the midsole cracking will be addressed.

I use to think that people were just talking crap about the 2006 pair and thought mine was fine but i didnt wear em tell 2010 lol. I quickly found out what people were talking about. but i have seen the new release of these that come out this weekend and they are on point. the quality is better then alot of shoes that came out this year and have a real heavy feel to then like the older 12's did and the new cement 4's did.
I wasnt going to buy a pair because of the 2006 quality even though I love this colorwave but Im going to buy at least 2 now that i have seen them in person

selling wc ivs and copping these... leather seems like leather and not plastic...
30t6p3b.gif

Yesterday was Sunday lol

ya i relized that right after i posted it then relized that, that ,eams i had school that day lol
missed it

It's all good homie

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I hear you but I haven't had any of those issues and I've worn them a bunch over the years.. Anyway, I'm just glad to see them coming out again and can't wait to cop.

ya'll must be hitting mosh pits in em or something cause i wore my militarys and mars ALL THE TIME after i got em on their RDs and they were fine till about 2 years ago. They creased but i didnt have cracking for like 2 years.
but a couple times??? thats crazy. what the hell are you all doin?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

ya'll must be hitting mosh pits in em or something cause i wore my militarys and mars ALL THE TIME after i got em on their RDs and they were fine till about 2 years ago. They creased but i didnt have cracking for like 2 years.
but a couple times??? thats crazy. what the hell are you all doin?
laugh.gif

You were lucky then my boy. I bought the Militarys back in 06 and they were creased out the box. I got the Mars, and they didnt crease but you just knew the quailty wasnt up to par with the '99 & '04 release.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Should be an easy cop considering everyone will be after the yeezys

Yes indeed I'm trying to sell anything to come up with resell price lol but I wish the blue wasn't so light.

this release will slowly bring down the amount of resellers that have come out of the woodwork since the concord release...

white/cements - small profits
chicago 10s - minimal profits
playoffs - minimal profits
all the other bunk colored 10s and 12s - no profits

Just saw these in person. Quality looks on point. Better than the 06 to me. Anyways. Saturday is coming in a blink of an eye.

Back
Top Bottom