Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Finally got through on Eastbay and everything went through. Now just waiting on the conformation email and I'll be all set

been trying on nike.com since like 6:59 all i was getting was error pages . Footlocker and Eastbay always seem to sell out the quickest.
trying for these online is getting old. not worth it to me anymore

Conformation email received
pimp.gif

whats NDC Error Code: 007I-0000000

???? finally get through to check out and when i place it with paypal i get hit with that

Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]

Checked out before the clock hit 8:01 on my iPad and got a purchase notification email from Paypal...

Still no confirmation email tho...

I'd like nothing more right now than to punch the server admin in the face. This is ridiculous; its been an hour since I put these in my cart on NDC

there seems to be more talk about this on the yeezy 2 thread than in here! But FNL still has pairs right now!

i still got A SZ12 sittin in my cart on NDC. i could get it but ill hold out for Yeezy2s. least that hold thing is working though. or seems like it anyway....

these look so fresh in person, doubling up from NDC, if I can checkout that is.

nikestore can't even handle this release, i can only image how it will hold up with the yeezys, SMH... their new process sucks... nikestore never failed me on release day till now

I got through on NDC. Still haven't got my email confirmation though.

My order Id and order total are blank though, reason for concern?

NDC is such garbage
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

obviously couldnt check out and now my pair is gone from my cart

saving them in your cart my $$% SMH

Got mine from Eastbay with ease. Used a Dads & Grads giftcard (20% off). Confirmation e-mail already received and I still have a pair sitting in my cart at NDC...LOL

Back
Top Bottom