Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

NDC is such garbage
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

obviously couldnt check out and now my pair is gone from my cart

saving them in your cart my $$% SMH
Go and cop off FNL if you still want a pair, sure you have to pay for shipping but at least you get your pairs without this headache.

Copped sz 13 on Finishline with ease. Had to go through EastBay so I could cop the illusive size 13.5 Ended up getting through on the phone before wait time came around.

you should be able to cop in stores...at the 34th Street & 6th ave footlocker, there was maybe 20-25 people on line because a lot of people got off line because they were hoping for Yeezys but that store wasn't carrying any. I just regret getting there at 5:30 since they opened at 8 instead of 7.

These definitely run big. 1/2 size down is the way to go unless you like a lot of room in your toebox.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Apparently quality control has gotten so poor that not even Nike can obtain a clean pair for the product photo...SMH.
Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Mens-Shoe-308497_105_A.jpg

My pair better not look like that SMH. I kept getting this error message at NDC [Error Code: 007I-0000000]. I feel like my chances of getting the you know whats from nike went from 1% to .000000005%.

Surprisingly Eastbay went smooth. Got the confirmation email a minute or two after placing my order.

Was up during the online release and tried to add to cart just to see how the new Nike shopping cart would work. After the initial slowness in the beginning, I did not have a problem adding my size. Bunch of error messages on my steps towards checkout, but I got all the way to the submit order screen. Still passing on these, though. I'd rather save my funds for the fire red IV or if i'm lucky get two pairs of the black/red IV that come out on black Friday.

FNL came thru for me. Used my rewards for $20 off. Seems like after the initial rush, it's pretty easy on FNL. Worked like this for the playoff XIIs also.

got my 11.5 
I usually wear a 12 but took the chance bc I feel like my WC4 and Cavs 4 sz 12 run big.  Congrats to those that were able to get there pairs.  

Just got back from my local mall. Sad to see the same dirty indian and asians in they 40s trying to buy up stock. It seemed everyone got their pairs tho so im glad about that

Originally Posted by matothett

did the euro sites go up in price?  end and snipe both have em but the are like $200.  I got playoffs for $150 and concords for $175.  whats the deal?

The Euro has dropped a bit relative to the US dollar which means when they exchange the dollar back into euros they receive less. Euro sites raising prices isn't a big surprise. If the euro appreciates I doubt they'll pass the savings back

6df16168b7a2c1f71cd177370c96b953e4ad2fe4_r.jpg

All and all i like them, leather is softer the the white cements, they r gonna crease easier, but o well... thats why i wear shoes....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O and i was gonna go a half size down but i tried on the 10.5 and they felt 2 tight. So its TTS for me

Didn't want to risk striking out online so got to the local spot at 6 a.m. and was third in line. They let us get a few pairs.

Oh, the Yeezy release on NDC should be a real treat. You'd think that the good folks at Nike would work out the kinks with the new checkout process well in advance of the release of the most hyped shoe they've ever released. Nope. Not them. Makes far too much sense. SMH.

Eastbay's up and running again. I just  picked up a pair of size 15's, no sales tax, at 9:30am est. after Finishline sold out early in my size and I've had a pair (still) in my cart at NDC since 8am est.

Got my order confirmation email within a few minutes.

Originally Posted by KMante

Kinda forgot these were coming out today.

Will only cop if on discount.
laugh.gif
. As if these will even get a chance to be discounted. They'll sell out before the weekend is over, if not today.
Hype or not, this ain't 2006, it's different this time around. 
laugh.gif

So got to FNL at 5:30 this morning and there was 5 people in line, with 24 pairs in-store.

So I had no trouble at all.

Paid $139 after coupon (no tax in MA).

Must say I love these, and in person, the (quality) is really good. Definitely better than the WC 4s.

Gonna get much rotation this summer.

Now without further ado, my pictures! Enjoy!

Single shots.

Group Shots.

All in all, a great pickup for anyone who likes this c/w and nice overall quality.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

To everyone that copped instore, what's that quality looking like?
Im feeling them, def better then the 06s. Paint seems like it will hold up. No glue stains, a lil bit of pre creasing on the sides but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom