Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

I'm like the 10th person in line at valley fair in the bay area @ the footlocker store. Thanks to the Yeezy 2 release on the same day.

Just ordered a size 10 off eastbay right now after waiting on ndc for almost 2 hours with their new and improved system

Im really happy with my pair, they have better quality than the recent cements imo. great summer shoe, i might get another since they are sitting.

Lol looks like these won't stay on shelves like last time like a lot of you were predicting. I think ill pass on these though. Ill pick em up later because these won't get ridiculous resale prices.

Finally got thru on NDC
Man they're bad lately.
All the problems over the past few months.
They used to be the best and so easy.
Guessing it was the Concords release.
They had issues, but that was cause everybody and their momma wanted that shoe.
But they decided to start changing things cause of it.
Now it just gets worse and worse.
They need to just go back to the old system that worked.

Just copped off Eastbay 7:02 am pst with a breeze. Conf at 7:05. Smh at ndc still can't check out. I suggest you guys hit Eastbay up now

The pair I had in my cart on NDC since 8AM just went through. I guess the system was clogged up.

anyone know why the shade of blue on the FNL pics seems way lighter than the pics people have been posting of their pickups. This is my first pair of military's so Im just trying to figure out what the real shade of blue is

Anyone getting this error from NDC: Sorry, one or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit allowed. For more information or if you have any questions please contact us at 1 800 806 6453. [Error Code: 041L-0000000]

I'm trying to buy 1 pair....

NDC cats, after it went through and order number is given... should i be worried about a cancel or not?

DHUGHES your pics are always clean AF. With that said there is a full size run on FNL maybe this is a sign of things to come for future releases. Also, resellers are gonna get killed picking up pairs of these seems like there is a very very large surplus.

Man, I was so pissed when I overslept, and woke up at 9am EST... Tried most online sites (NDC, FNL, EB), and wasn't having any luck... NDC was crap this release... But I didn't give up, called up a couple places... NDC was sold out, then tried EB and was able to get a couple pairs around 9:30am EST... Then I checked FTL online and was able to get a couple pairs there too around 9:50am EST... So I guess it's different for everyone, just glad I was able to get a pair though...

Next up, Yeezys?!?!

Originally Posted by chuionthis

Anyone getting this error from NDC: Sorry, one or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit allowed. For more information or if you have any questions please contact us at 1 800 806 6453. [Error Code: 041L-0000000]

I'm trying to buy 1 pair....

just remove the extra(s), 2 max, and you'll be good to go. i had 3 from the site freezing up. when it straightened out, i removed 2 pair and the one just went through recently at 10AM.

Originally Posted by horatio3435

Can't believe these are selling out. I still have my pair ds. These sat for months when they released.

They are all over FNL and Eastbay at the moment.. I have a feeling everyone will have these on their feet this summer...there is a HUGE supply

Back
Top Bottom